Realising his mistake

Vansh sat on the couch kept in the room and was glaring ridhhima's uncouncious figure without even blinking his eyes.

Vansh:wake up ridhhima wake up and answer my questions (he shouted)

An hour went like this vansh glaring ridhhima and shouting.

Angre entered inside the room and saw him shouting on riddhima so gaining some courage he said

Angre:boss maybe its just an accident she didn't did it intentionally.

Vansh:did I asked u?(calmly)

Angre nodded in no

Vansh: words angre words (shouting)

Angre:n..no bo..ss

Vansh:then why the hell u spoke between me and ridhhima

Angre: sorry boss

Vansh:get lost

Angre looked at him

Vansh:(shouting) I said get lost

Angre ran from their for saving his life.

Vansh turned his head towards ridhhima and saw her slowly opening her eyes. So he immediately called doctor.

Doctor came and checked her

Vansh: doctor is she fine?

Doctor:yes but she is weak so she needs proper rest,medicines and food.

Vansh:ok doctor come
Doctor left from their following vansh.

V POV

I came out from room If I would have stand there even for a second I would have ended up killing her no one can go away from vansh Raishinghania not even if he/ she wants it's only mine desicion whom I have to allow to come in my life and whom to not.

I saw angre talking with someone on phone. I shouted his name and he came running lowering his head he said yes boss

I  ordered angre to bring food for ridhhima. As she needs it.

After 10 minutes angre was back with her medicines and foods.

Angre:should I give this foods and medicines to her?

I glared him how dare he talked about the things which belongs to me?

I grabbed his collar and shouted

Vansh:she is mine only mine noone have the permission to even look at her without my permission and going near her is far away. It's only my right.

Angre: sorry boss. I won't repeat this mistake never ever in my life

U will repeat it only if I spare you. But right now I have to confront ridhhima .

I took the plate from him or u can say snatched it from his hands. And went towards ridhhima's room.

When I opened the door she looked towards my direction with those beautiful eyes.

Why I feel like whatever happened with her was just an accident and she is innocent? Wait is my heart winning over my mind? How's is it possible. Vansh Raishinghania only thinks with his mind not with heart.

I went inside and she looked at another side trying to ignore me. Till now no girl have dared to ignore me but she.

Vansh: ridhhima have this food.

No response.

Vansh(a little louder) ridhhima have this food.

No response

Vansh:(shouting) riddhima have this food.

Still no response and this hurted my ego how can I stay calm when someone dared to do it?

So I moved towards her bed and forcefully made her look towards me grabbing her jaws between my thumb and fingers I forcefully stuffed a morsel inside her mouth then closed her mouth with my plam having no other options she started chewing it. I smirked no-one can win over me.

Gulping her food she pushed me so hard that I felt on floor

V POV ends
Author POV

Vansh: ridhhima I have spared u for trying to escape from me but now for doing this  I won't. (He shouted)

Ridhhima:(replying him in same tone)  I dared to escape from u wow vansh wow (clapping) were not u only u pushed me and I dashed with table and then felt uncouncious.

Vansh(calmly yet dangerously) ridhhima don't lie.

Ridhhima:am I lying?

Vansh:yes u r

Ridhhima:wow hats off to your acting vansh you should get Oscar for this.

Vansh was silent.

Ridhhima:(shouting) remember last night  how u threw me on bed but instead on bed I dashed with table and now u r saying that I did all this that I can escape from u.

Vansh remembered how he threw her and then didn't even turned to see her.

Vansh:(mummuring) i did this?

Ridhhima:yes u did this(shouting)

Vansh:(mummuring) I did this I hurted my ridhhima this hands tried to give her pain.

He left from their mummuring the same sentence.

Ridhhima was confused seeing him.

Precap- yes I deserve it (looking towards a bowl) yes I deserve it for hurting her

Sorry for late update as I was stuck in some problem.
Complete the target to get next chapter

Target:- votes-110+
    Comments:-65+

Hope you all like this chapter please vote and comment

Lot's of love 💜