Time for punishment

R POV

I looked at him confused means what is he? Some seconds ago he was behaving like a jerk and now but I won't leave him now.

I agin roared

Ridhhima: how dare u snatched my first kiss? I kept it for my soulmate.

I shouted this much but this jerk is not even opening his eyes. If he is testing my patience then I swear I m not going to leave this arrogant jerk.

I got up from bed and I was going to slap him but then an interesting idea popped in my mind.

I took the jug kept on the table near the bed.

I pour the water all over him. And he woke up with a jerk.

Vansh POV

This little mouse sleeping beside me is shouting too much but who cares after a minute or two she will be silent. Ignoring her I started thinking about my upcoming projects I was too lost in I but this bitch poured cold water all over me.

I Woke up with a jerk. And there she is standing with a smirk plastered on her face. I loved this attitude.

But right now my focus should me on punishing this mouse so that she don't dare to repeat this mistake.

Vansh:so u r too eager to die right

Ridhhima: hmm (she rolled her eyes) see yourself first then say trying to play with ridhhima can be dangerous.

Ohho my little girl have this much courage let's see.

Vansh:ok so now time for punishment

I started moving towards her and she started taking backwards hmm!!

Vansh: where Is your courage? Gone?

What she did next angered me she came and slapped me.

Till now nobody even dared to touch me and this girl slapped me that too two Times now I won't leave u.

I hold her jaw between my fingers and thumb and pressed it as a result she hissed in pain which I loved to hear.

Vansh:how dare u slapped me ? How dare u?

Ridhhima: what will u do hmm? U will beat me? Do it I don't care

Though she was struggling to say it but this attitude, nobody have showed this much attitude to me till today.

Vansh:keep your voice down ridhhima I don't like people who talk with me like this

Ridhhima:get used to it Vansh Riashinghania or let me go.

She replied with a smirk which is hurting my ego. If I will stay here even for a minute I don't know what I will do with this bitch.

Grabbing her hairs in my fist I threw her towards the bed. And left from their towards the bar counter I need to control my anger or else I will surely kill someone today.

V POV ends

Author POV

Vansh threw ridhhima towards the bed but ridhhima's head hitted the table which was kept beside bed.

The force was too much that ridhhima felt unconscious with blood ozing out from her head.

Next day

In Aryans bedroom he was busy in playing vedeo game and Chanchal was moving back and forth in tension.

Aryan was frustrated with this so he shouted

Aryan:mom please stand at one place u r continusally coming between me and my vedeo game.

Chanchal:today I m coming between u and your vedeo game but tomorrow Vansh's son will come between u and your property. My dreams of seeing u as Vr empire's  King will always remain a dream.

Aryan:oi chill mom didn't vansh bhai told u that she is not agree with this marriage so I m sure she won't agree for this marriage and will run away and u know vansh bhai if she will do it vansh bhai will kill her.

Chanchal: don't u know how's he? What he want he get it by hook or by crook and don't u know that br mansion has the best security in India. Leave about a person a ant cannot even come inside without Vansh's order.

Aryan:so what u want to do mom?

Chanchal: let's think of an idea so that we can throw this garbage away from our path.

Aryan:but what?

Chanchal:u told u to think for an idea not to waste time by asking rubbish questions.

Aryan:ok mom.

They both started thinking about idea. After a while aryan was fed up so shrugging the thought of thinking about any idea he started eating chips.

Chanchal: did I told u to have this chips?

Aryan:uff mom I m thinking u too think don't waste your time on rubbish thing

Chanchal on seeing food smirked and said

Chanchal: idea

Aryan:what?

Chanchal: listen

(Secret conversation)

Aryan; wow mom you r great.

Chanchal: I know my son now u go and start the plan.

Aryan:ok mom.

They both smirked.

I m too sad Immj2 is ending this is the wrost news of this year

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I m too sad Immj2 is ending this is the wrost news of this year. And the makers are not even saying the reason behind it. I m too sad. But everything have an end so take it in a positive way and be happy.

And sorry if I wrote something rubbish as I m having headache so sorry. Complete the target to get Next update

Target:
votes:100
Comments:60
Next update on Wednesday

Hope you all like this chapter please vote and comment

Lot's of love 💜

His Love Or Obsession? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें