Chapter 1

No ones pov

Atsumu was jumping up for joy when she found out there were three others like her.

Right now though she was trying to avoid her younger twin brother. Who might she add to be WAY too overprotective of her! I mean he was before but this is just ridiculous!

Atsumu being the rebellious and outgoing person she is wanted to make new friends. So, she was currently walking in the hallways while also avoiding her brother as much as possible.

She wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into someone's back. She fell on her butt and rubbed it as she tried to ease the pain.

"Watch where you're going germ" said Sakusa Kiyoomi.

A vein popped on Atsumu's forehead as she quickly stood up. Only to glare at the tall man in front of her.

"Sakusa!" Komori said nervously seeing that the girl was pissed off.

Atsumu crossed her arms over (under) her chest as she was ready to yell at the man for calling her a germ.

"I-I'm so sorry! You see he's a germaphobe!" Komori said quickly.

Atsumu gave the two a skeptical look as if she should trust the other males words or not. She then noticed the pure disgust on the males face a long with his mask.

"It's fine... I'm sorry for bumping into you like that" Atsumu said as she turned around.

Komori glared at his cousin to also apologize to the poor girl for calling her a germ. Sakusa rolled his eyes and muttered a sorry.

Atsumu turned around with a bright smile on her face. For some reason Sakusa felt his heart tug slightly at the sight, but ignored it fully.

Atsumu was about to say something else until she heard loud footsteps behind her.

"ATSUMU MIYA!!" Yelled Osamu with a pissed off look.

Atsumu turned to her brother and stuck out her tongue once again. Osamu had two veins pop and started running towards her.

Atsumu turned around, bowed to the two, and started running to her right. Osamu following close behind her angrily.

"Well..that was interesting!" Komori said as he started heading to their dorm.

"Yeah..." Sakusa said as he felt another tug to his heart just thinking about her.

He shook it off and started walking to their dorm as well.

-

Nishinoya pov

"Tanaka!" I yelled at the bald man as I tackled him.

"WAH!" He yelled out as he fell to the ground.

We started play fighting like we always do on these trips, but of course I was a girl now. I was then pinned to the ground by Tanaka and he was about to say 'I win'.

Then the door was slammed open.

"WHAT IS ALL THIS NOISE!" Sugawara senpai said as she walked in. She then spotted us and froze with her eyes wide open and mouth open as well. Asahi then came in and looked mad? Jealous? Maybe I'm imagining things.

"TANAKA! NISHINOYA!" Daichi yelled at us as he picked us up by the back of our shirts. He started scolding us like he did every year, but I can't shake that look Asahi did when he saw me and Tanaka in that position.

No ones pov

Sugawara looked at Asahi and she could tell that he was jealous of Tanaka. Suga always knew that Asahi had liked Nishinoya since he came to Karasuno a year ago.

She sighed and put her arm on Asahi's shoulder. He looked at her with a sad look and she gave him a reassuring smile and a thumbs up. Asahi gave a smile back and thanked Suga.

Daichi looked at Nishinoya and Tanaka putting down the two troublemakers on the floor.

Kageyama then came in with Hinata, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi behind her. With Hinata and Tsukishima arguing about something like usual.

"Kageyama!" Nishinoya said as she patted the spot next to her.

Kageyama walked over and sat crisscrossed on the spot as she, Noya, and Tanaka talked about volleyball moves.

Sugawara and Asahi walked out of the room. As Daichi secretly followed them out into the hallway.

-

Daichi was still following the two closely while keeping his distance at the same time.

"Asahi you have to tell her how you feel!" Suga said sternly.

"I-I don't know if I can! What if she doesn't like me back? Or feels disgusted in some way!" Asahi said as he thought of all the things that could go horribly wrong.

Suga gave the man a sympathetic look as she grabbed both of Asahi's hands in hers. She looked straight into Asahi's eyes and said "then pretend I'm Noya! Confess to me Asahi!"

Asahi was stunned but understood Suga was trying to help him out with this whole confession thing.

"U-uh Noya will y-you go out with me!" He blurted out.

Suga gave him a smile and said in a tone that kind of sounded like Noya's "Of course Asahi!" and then hugged him.

Daichi just made it out of the building as the coaches seem to came out of nowhere. He then spotted the two and heard Suga say yes and hug Asahi tightly.

Daichi felt jealousy boil in his stomach...did Asahi confess to Suga? And Suga said yes..

He turned around and quickly ran back to the Karasuno dorm room.

"That was amazing Asahi!" Sugawara said as she let go from the hug.

Asahi rubbed the back of his head nervously "really...?"

Suga nodded a yes and gave him a smile with a thumbs up. She grabbed Asahi's hand and the two started heading back to the dorm room.

"I'm sure Nishinoya will say yes!" Sugawara exclaimed.

Asahi gave a nervous smile as Suga opened the door to the dorm room.

What they saw was Daichi already sleeping, Tsukishima and Hinata fighting still, Kageyama sleeping with her head on Tsukisima's shoulder, Yamaguchi trying to calm the two down, Nishinoya and Tanaka playing UNO, and Ennoshita also sleeping.

"Welcome back Asahi senpai and Sugawara senpai!" Hinata said as he glared at Tsukishima.

"What have they been fighting about?" Asahi asked.

"Something about of the Earth is flat or not" Tanaka said as he yelled out UNO.

"the Earth is flat!" Hinata yelled.

"No it's not you shrimp IT'S ROUND! A CIRCLE!" Tsukishiam yelled back.

Yamaguchi was fed up with it and yelled "SHUT UP AND GO TO BED!"

Everyone went quiet and went to bed in their respectable futons.