BakuKami

Denki's P. O. V grade nine middle of the year

I walk by some school heading to the arcade to get my mind off of some things. While lost in thoughts and music playing loudly I don't pay attention to my surroundings as I walk. Suddenly I'm on the ground. I take my earphones out and look at the person I walked into. He has ash blond hair and red eyes he's wearing what I'm assuming is this school's uniform. "oh sorry about that I was lost in thought" I say with a laugh. I notice a boy with green hair beside him he looks a little scared

The boy helps me up rolling his eyes. "be more careful next time" he mumbles. I apologize again noticing the green haired boy looks relieved before I head to the arcade.

For a month now I've been seeing that boy a lot most of the time its cause we both aren't paying attention and walk into each other I learned his name is Bakugo Katsuki and the green haired boys name is Madoriya not that I've seen him again after the first time. The reason Madoriya had that look is because well Bakugo is an asshole but he's kinda cute I guess but ya he tells at me a lot and keeps calling me an idoit. And now here we are after a month, hanging out at the arcade competing in different games and talking after a while we end up at the back the least crowded area we play air hockey while talking about how stupid it was that we became friends from not paying attention when walking. We both laugh at how stupid it was, I hit the puck making it go flying to the very back of the room Bakugo laughed so hard saying I sucked so much. I just roll my eyes and go to fetch it. When I grab it I turn around to see Bakugo standing right in front of me I jumped a bit but laughed it off until he has me against the wall with his lips on mine hands on my waist. I take a second to register what's going on before moving my hands to his shoulders. The kiss isn't to long but it's not short either making me feel weak.

Once he breaks the kiss Bakugo looks at me a little shocked at what he did. I was shocked that I let him kiss me but it felt so good so I pull him down since he's a bit taller then me and I kiss him again way to addicted to his lips to stop now. He kisses back and I don't know why. I don't even know why I did this. Over the past three years I've been in a few abusive relationships I got out of one the month before I met Bakugo plus I swore I'd never date again but here I am kissing a boy I know bearly anything about even if we were hanging out a lot nowadays. Bakugo pushes me to the wall harder making me gasps and letting him slide his tongue in my mouth. I move my hand into his hair playing with it and pulling it slightly as we make out.

Bakugo moves his hands down my body to my legs and lefts me up and he wraps my legs around his waist probably cause he got sick of leaning down. His tongue is just as addicting as his lips and it makes me want more. His tongue explores my mouth I try not to make any weird noises but I can't help it as he pushes against me more.

After he decides we need to breath he breaks the kiss gently putting me down. "Wow" he says still holding me close. With a dark blush on my face I stay there not moving or saying anything I just let Bakugo hold me for a while. "go out with me Kaminari" Bakugo asks me kissing my head lightly

I nod slowly "ok but call me Denki" I say he kisses my head "Alright Denki call me Katsuki" he says I nod and smile a little. "Alright Katsuki but now let's get back to our game so I can kick your ass" I say he laughs. "in your dreams Denki" he reply's as we walk over to the air hockey table. I totally kicked his ass at it.

"Hey can I come to your house Babe" Katsuki asks me after almost three years of dating. (We are in our last year of middle school we still don't go to the same school) I think for a bit yeah explning to him about my family wouldn't be the best. "I um have a lot of stuff I don't want to explain so not a good idea and I don't want you to think of me differently" I say Katsuki just shrugs and doesn't push it further we head to his house insted