Chapter 7 - The First Day

Special guest: @CallieTheFangirl and My friend Eva  

Today was Talulah's first day living at the Willy's, she went to bed at 10 pm, and woke up at 8 am. But when she woke up to her phone's alarm, she saw Willy staring her in the face. 

Willy: Hi, Talulah! 

Talulah: Uh... have you been watching me sleep? 

Willy: I couldn't sleep! I was so happy that we have another member of the family! 

Talulah: Um...again, I'm not exactly staying here forever, I'm just staying cause It's what's best for me and my daughter/pet. Speaking of which, where is Veronica? 

Willy: She's in Tito's play place, she also had some cereal early. 

Talulah: Yeah, I brought some food from my apartment, but we should start buying with some money from the car selling and Tex sometime soon. Anyway, would you please move I need to get me and Veronica ready for school? 

Willy: Oh, Sure. 

-In Tito's play place- 

Talulah opened the door and saw Veronica throwing foam blocks around it the foam block pit with Tito and Ozzie. 

Talulah: Veronica! You have to get ready for school! 

Veronica: So do you! 

Talulah: Well, you have to be there at 8:30. So at least be ready by 8:25. 

Veronica: I am ready! I got up at 7:30 and did everything on that dumb list! Not let me play! 

Talulah: I know, school sucks, but I kinda have to send you. But ok, I'll tell you when it's 8:25.       

Talulah's school day would start at 9:00 am, and her would bus arrive at 8:40 am. She would go to a bus stop not far from Veronica's school and wait for the bus to arrive.  

Talulah went to the kitchen to get some cereal from her apartment, afterwards, she had a punched pop from the fridge.       

Talulah: Ahh, good stuff, and I'll need it. 

Then Talulah looked over to the pinball machine in the corner, she was kinda bored. 

Talulah: Well, I guess I could try it out. 

Talulah walked over to the pinball machine, she put her punch pop down and started to play it. She hasn't really played pinball before so it was a bit new to her, but she was able to figure it out within the first few minutes of playing.  

Talulah: Say, this is kinda fun. I guess this will be one of the perks of now living at a family center. 

Sara: Yep! 

Talulah: Huh? 

Talulah looked over and saw Siren Sara standing in the doorway, but Talulah got distracted and lost the game when noticed. 

Talulah: Damn It! 

Sara: Hehe, You know, a powerful janitor once stood at that pinball machine and broke the record on it while dancing beautifully. It made Willy so mad when her found out. XD 

Talulah: I didn't know Willy could even play pinball. 

Sara: Well when this place first opened, and we weren't possessed by killers. We did a lot of fun stuff when the place closed. Play arcade games, sing songs, run around the hallways, and dance around the stage. 

Talulah: Well I guess I found out where the lyrics in "We're all friends" come from.                          

Sara: Pretty much.