☆ Chapter 15 ☆

Start from the beginning

The two bonded over the next few weeks, and Y/N had forgotten to go home. Finding a new friend was new to her. If her mother was getting worried, then well, she'd have to deal with it. It was, well, payback. You lock your daughter out of the house, you don't see her for a month. 

Eventually..both you and Pucci had gained a lot of trust between another. Enough for Pucci to begin to..educate you about the teachings he had recieved from an old friend. Dio, his name was.

You put a hand on Pucci's shoulder. "Your friend..he sounds very..smart. What's his name?"

"We know each other very well by now, so I'll tell you. His name was Dio."

You paused. "Hold up. Isn't that..like, god in italian?" You questioned. "That's a very interesting name y'know. Sounds like an interesting name."

Y/N had began respecting whoever this Dio guy was, taking in the teachings that Pucci had informed you like your life depended on it. Then, the big news came.

This Dio guy was actually dead, and the cause of it was a man named Jotaro Kujo. Apparently he was still alive too.

"Why the fuck would this Jo guy kill Dio? I don't understand..since he was able to fix that limp you had..is the Jotato..Jotaro guy a bad guy?"

Pucci soon nodded. "..He's bad. But Dio has trusted me with a plan to get rid of him."

You had asked him, but Pucci didn't tell you. 

However, that only made you much more curious..until your curiosity began to worry Pucci.

What if you found out what his plans were? Would you take it upon yourself to obtain heaven? 

..His worries would cause him to act upon his questions about you.

But you..while yes, you were angered at the Joestars, you were just happy. You had found yourself a friend. Someone that you..felt as though you could trust for once. Someone who cared about you, and someone you could care for.

Curiosity did kill the cat though.

It had been a month since you left home, and Pucci had called you down to the chapel. You had been staying in an apartment he had rented for you.

Pucci's back had been turned as you approached him.

"Heyyy, Pucc. What'd you call me in for?"

Pucci remained silent as you then approached him further. "Are you sleeping or something? That's pretty wei-"

Pucci turned around so fast, you didn't have time to react as suddenly, with a swipe of Whitesnake, Pucci took out your memory disc. 

"..I apologize Y/N. Don't worry..you might've known a bit too much, but we'll meet again once the plan is complete.."

Yet, he had no clue what he would do with you. He had used Whitesnake on others before, but only one other person made Pucci worried. As if luck was on his side, he landed himself a job at the Green Dolphin.

And..once you woke up, dazed and confused without a clue of where you were, you were suddenly flooded with all sorts of information.

Your mother had killed your uncle. And you had witnessed the murder.

But you were going to take the blame. You didn't really object.

Of course, Pucci was pulling the strings. Your uncle? Yes, he was dead, but neither you nor your mother killed him. As for your mother..

He managed to find a way to bribe the woman into playing along.

"Oh, Y/N..please don't do this.."

"To the world, I committed the crime."

Yet, everything was false. Everything was just set up. 

And, it went according to plan. You didn't know it, but you were playing the role you were supposed to in Pucci's plan for you.

In order for Pucci to keep an eye on you, you had to get arrested. He'd keep your disc close, for the moment when he'd obtain heaven.

You had been betrayed, and you didn't even know it. 

But..now that your memories had been restored, what would happen?

•••

Everyone had managed to meet up after escaping the prison, as Jolyne and Emporio also had to deal with some stand user that was trying to keep them inside the prison. Ermes had set you down in a patch of grass, and waved the group over.

"Yo, Ermes!" Jolyne greeted.

"Hey, Jolyne." Ermes responded. "Where's Y/N? This is the part where she runs up to me happy because I'm alive." Anasui asked.

Weather whispered something inaudible, though the word 'Y/N' was heard.

Jolyne's face contorted into an expression of worry, as Ermes stood up.

"Y/N and I went up against a stand user who was trying to kill her. We defeated him, but he threw a disc into her head..he must've stolen it from the priest or.something..but Y/N's been unconcious for a bit now." She explained.

"What?! A disc?!" Anasui exclaimed. "The disc went right into her..like it belonged to her or something." Ermes stated. Weather turned to Jolyne, and shuffled closer. "..Maybe Y/N has a case similar to my own..but it seemed to be better hidden. So much so Y/N didn't even know her memories were stolen." 

The group then turned back to the patch of grass, only to realize you were gone, and Ermes, who had been closest to the spot you were in, suddenly turned and punched Anasui in the face. 

A chill ran down Jolyne's spine, as she slowly turned her head around to see that you were now behind them.

"..You're..the daughter of Jotaro Kujo. Jolyne." You paused, before laughing, as if you had said something funny.

"I always looked forwards to punching a Joestar in the face. Wonder if your old man will feel it, wherever he is.."

You then brought out Suspicious Minds.

"After I finish you all off, I'm gonna go after the priest..this will be as easy as winning Mario Kart against a bunch of babies."

..What was going on with you?

Well, Jolyne couldn't find an answer to that. And neither could you.

▪︎▪︎▪︎