Y3-Dementor's on board

AN: Holy shit! Thank you for the 100 reads! Ahh I feel so loved! Heres the first chapter<33

3-1

The Prisoner Of Azkaban

"If your head was any bigger, your ego would have to move into your Manor"

2 years later...

Y/N stared out of the glass window that was attatched to their compartment. She watched as the rain poured against the window pain. Tiny droplets of water streamed down, each a different pace.

She brushed her hand over the tinted glass, as she mentally decided which water droplet will win the race to the bottom of the window.

Cedric and Y/N did this a million times on their windowsills during stormy nights. Although it was Cedric's favourite passtime more than Y/N's. She admired the star's at night, while Cedric enjoyed roaming during the day, scaping things that shined in the morning light.

'He's probably doing the same thing right now' she thought, smiling to herself at the thought of her 17 year old brother, tracing rain pattering against the train window acting like a man-child.

Y/N was more fascinated with Astrology and the endless galaxies that roam the night. Maybe that was where her and her brother differiated. She was a night owl while he was a early bird, or maybe she just wasn't

"Listening. You're not listening to me, Y/N are you?" Meghan blurted out, disturbing the momentarily silent atmosphere.

Y/N looked up from the window her forehead was pressed on quite hard. She reels back into her seat, turning to the brunette beside her. "Oh sorry, I forgot

Meghan sighed as she sprawled across the cushioned seats, with her robes circling around her and her head perched on Y/N's lap. 

"You were braiding my hair, and now you've suddenly lost interest?" 

Y/N shook her head, and twisted forward, jerking Meghan to move off of her lap for a moment. Susan who had been across from the du

Y/N lifted her head from the glass and turned to face the brunette who was staring at her rather intently. Susan who sat pointed at her lap, more specifically the item she held around in her hand.

"Another Chocolate frog? It's from Harry isn't it?"

Meghan tilted her head on Y/N's lap to the side to face Susan as a smirk spread on her face.

"How do you know that, Su? And before I do?" Y/N stiffened a little, under pressure. She played with the box in her hand that had been un-opened, savouring Y/N's giddiness of recieveing another gift from Harry. 

 "He gives one to her every year, haven't you noticed, Meg? I'm not sure when he does but it's after we arrive on the platform. It's quite cute actually"