Chapter 1

Waking up I find myself in the middle of an unfamiliar forest. Okay. Did I unknowingly sleepwalk into the middle of nowhere when I was asleep. That is when I remembered I had broken my curse, and had become a full hybrid.

Sorry, I might have forgotten to mention, three months ago I had woken up as Nyklaus Mikaelson, a female Niklaus Mikaelson, after going to bed. I nearly had a heart attack when I found out I was in The Vampire Diaries. Then I thought, Female Niklaus Mikaelson? Why not. But anyway, having come in before OG Nik had planned to go to Mystic Falls, I decided to screw up the plot a little, then stick to it once I got to Mystic Falls. That is until after I had broken my curse. Though one change I made sure to do once I get there was possessing Jenna and turning and killing Alaric instead, that way there isn't an alter-ego thing.

The first thing I did was go to New Orleans and adopt Davina, before going to the little witch prison, The Dowager Fauline cottage, and freeing Freya from her sleep. Even though it has only been three months, Davina already calls me 'Mum', apparently her birth mother was a bitch. Freya and I have gotten incredibly close and she taught me what it was like to have an older sibling to rely on. I can't really count Finn and Elijah as Finn is in his casket still and Elijah was trying to kill me with the help of the Scooby Doo gang.

While I was in New Orleans, I swung by Marcel's to tell him the truth about why my family fled one hundred years ago, and that we thought him dead; and that is the reason we did not return for him. He was surprisingly understanding, though I think that is because OG Nyx was closer to him then OG Nik was. He was all to happy that I got Davina away from her situation, as long as we both promised to call regularly.

Then we swung by Whitmore College and saved Enzo. We killed Shane, can't have Silas waking and destroying the other side, and took the head stone with Qetsiyah's blood inside, knowing it could come in handy one day. We let Enzo kill Wes, not wanting to take his well deserved revenge from him.

Freya then used her magic and some blood from the Bennet line, that they had acquired after finding out Sheila Bennet had made a blood donation when she was younger, to open the prison world to free Malachai Parker, better known as Kai. When we got him out I told him about Heretics and he wanted to become one, so I turned him into a vampire.

After that, I brought an apartment for them to stay in during our time in Mystic Falls, and so no one knows they are here with me. Who knows what would happen to them if the 'Save Elena Gang' found out they were important to me. Probably try to use them as leverage, or something else just as or even more insane. Although I am aware that they can take care of themselves, it will never stop me form worrying. 

Back to the present, my attention was captured by the clearing of a throat. Turning my head to the side, I was faced with by big brother, Elijah, who threw a change of clothing at me, before turning to let me change in privacy. Now I wasn't one to be ashamed of my body, in fact, with modern day clothing, you'd be pretty stupid to be ashamed, with all the skinny jeans and crop tops.

Once changed, I called out to my brother, "You can look, now brother." Turning back around, Elijah gave me a small smile when he saw my happy and content look. Clearing his throat he spoke up, "Now, little sister, a deal is a deal, take me to our siblings."

Inclining my head, I moved to start the trek to the warehouse our beloved siblings were staying.