The goddess hummed, agreeing, now looking at herself in the water 'My hair did grow longer.' she thought as she now brushed the raven hair that floated in the water. "If that was all you needed to tell little one, then you may leave." Y/n said as she watched the fairie gracefully curtsy as it now disappeared with a small pop, splashing water everywhere.

She swam deeper in the lake, freely enjoying the moonlight.

Raijin was the God of thunder, lightning and storms. Sudden visits by Ariel during her time in the mortal realm wasn't unusual, the two immortal beings were good old friends.

Tho the God of Thunder was an absolute tsundere and loathed being teased by Y/n every time he came to her demanding to play quoit with him so he resorted in making Ariel do it for him every time.

She thoroughly enjoyed her peacefulness when she suddenly heard an unknown voice not too far away.

"Who goes there?" Y/n asked as she smoothly petted the water, readying herself.

A  few twigs breaking and bushes shuffling, steps could be clearly heard now making her grow irritated at the lack of response which made her go in defense mode and immediately threw her hand in the air, sending the water upwards as it created a white barrier around them making them gasp.

"State your reason as to why you're interrupting my sacred time." she voiced, her voice calm yet held a powerful undertone to it, now standing up fully which made the lake move in a frenzy and the mountain to rumble.

Nanami and Tomoe quickly went on their knees as they looked down, avoiding eye contact as the young goddess wordlessly placed the flowers in front of her.

"Flowers?"

She looked at them, realizing who they were which made her furrow her brown at her, "Mikage Goddess," she voiced, Nanami squinting a bit as she raised her head as the woman in front of her practically glowed.

"You have a wish, am I right?" Y/n suddenly asked as she now made the barrier disappear, waving her hand vaguely making the Goddess float and come in front of her.

Nanami squealed at the sudden movement yet immediately shut her mouth as she came face to face with the Moon Goddess.

"I-I have a wish!." Nanami uttered nervously handing her the flowers.

Tomoe wanted to die on the spot.

'Just how foolish can that child be?!' he thought annoyed and full of rage, hands gripping his haori tightly his knuckles were turning white.

"Chrysanthemums again, how lovely." Y/n noted as she touched the petals.

She then made the girl go back down quite quickly which made Nanami squeal.

She shortly began turning smaller by the second, with each step she took her figure began to shrink.

A cloud then assisted her, scooping her up on top of it as Nanami wordlessly removed her jacket as she placed them on Y/n's legs which were quite exposed.

"Tomoe!" Nanami yelled as she looked at him.

Tomoe shortly removed his kimono jacket and draped it on the goddess' shoulders, hesitantly and cautiously.

'Deep breaths Tomoe, don't back down.' he thought to himself as he looked at the ethereal woman in front of him, internally screaming at how beautiful she was.

"Shall we speak in your shrine?" she asked curiously "Towards the Mikage Shrine!" Nanami exclaimed as she lead the way.

"Quite energetic is your lady hm?" Y/n asked amused as she looked down at Tomoe with a gentle smile as her hair was still dripping with water and unto Tomoe's kimono.

"Please excuse my hair." Y/n now exclaimed as she looked at the damping spot.

"It's alright my lady, it's alright."

She only continued to look at the fox, feeling a sense of nostalgia from him "You remind me of someone." she wondered "Your white hair, I feel like it was black in the past." she noted, softly touching his hair as she caressed it.

She only smiled and shook those thoughts from her head and placed both of her hands back on her lap as she was led to a shadow carriage.

"I haven't been in one of these for so long." she exclaimed happily as Tomoe placed her on the carriage gently and soon stepped in as well as Nanami struggled to come in.

The moon goddess only looked at her in amusement as she sent a white mist towards her, softly enveloping Nanami as she was raised her up making her yelp.

"Shall we?"

➪➪➪