[6]

➪➪➪

Night fell and Jenju went back to his realm to finish up some work much to Y/n's disappointment.

She had also heard that his familiar gave him a year's worth of work all to finish in one week all because Jenju left without him.

'I forgot how foxes can be.' she thought with a small smile.

"How sad for Jenju but at least I have you to accompany me." she muttered to the bird at the top of her lantern as it soon flew away and continued.

Walking along with the lonely place as she blessed it.

She was currently in Yakushima, walking in a beautiful white kimono with multiple layers of finest of silk and lace as they made her look the more graceful. She let her hair free as a white and very wide bamboo hat with a white veil covered her whole self, hidden by the veil around it.

She had a bamboo stick with a lantern on the top of it, serving light to her as she walked.

Her whole figure and a soft white light emitting, making her truly look like a goddess.

She finally finished her walk and walked towards the vast lake.

"I feel faint." she commented making her lantern dissolve into mist as she placed her hat on the water and let it float, slowly feeling the cool water as she let her mind wander elsewhere as she dived right in.

A few minutes later and she was now growing bigger and bigger, her clothes now all wet.

She now dived right in the middle of the lake, few sharp crystals spiking right out of the water as they made her company, Y/n back to her original self.

"I want to disappear." the goddess said as she played with one of the many white shiny crystals that surrounded her lake.

"But my existence is too precious to those little mortals." Y/n said as she summoned a small crystal in her palm and threw it somewhere in the lake when suddenly she heard a light ringing, similar to a bell.

"Who goes there?" Y/n asked looking around at her empty surroundings, a small smile forming in her face as she saw a small dot in the water glow "Ariel my lady!" a small voice replied, a small fairie forming in the lake with its water "Little Ariel, how good is it to see you."

"Pardon me my lady!" the fairie said as she now flew up in the air, her little wings fluttering loudly that resembled a bell's sound.

"A message for me from Raijin?" she questioned, letting the small fairie sit on top of her open palm.

"My lady, the Lord Raijin said that he will come and play quoit with you." the faerie said as she placed a plate full of red fruits on a little table that floated freely in the ginormous glass gazebo of the Goddess.

"Did he give you a specific time?" Y/n asked as she made a small crown of crystals form on top of the fairie's head.

"Next full moon!" the faerie replied back making her hum in acknowledgement.

"My lady, must I say your hair has gotten quite long now." Ariel said smiling wildly at her as she began admiring Y/n's hair long hair blending with the water as it floated freely, knowing very well that the goddess loved her hair being brushed and taken care of.