[3]

☾︎ ☾︎ ☾︎

The two Gods couldn't believe what they had just heard, Y/n Astaseul, the most feared Goddess in the whole universe, would try and find herself a familiar?

She had men and women of all the species you could ever want and think of begging her to take them as her familiar and she would go and try?

"Somebody pinch me cause I must be dreaming- OW!"

"You told me to pinch you."

"Quiet down."

She looked at them unamused as she continued surveying the room for a potential familiar.

"Moonie TRY?!" Melian exclaimed, "You could get anyone you want!"

"Wellll, have someone caught your eye?" Jenju asked as he leaned on his seat and towards Y/n "Not yet."

"Shall I help you then?" Jenju asked with sparkles in his eyes "To find what? A concubine? No thanks."

"Rude."

She only ignored him as she continued surveying the room, the gods slowly starting to interact with each other again as Y/n seemed to dismiss and ignore what just happened a few minutes again.

"H-How about Jinjin?" Melian asked with his hand on his heart "He's outside."

"Arent you gonna invite him in?" the god of the sea asked as he crossed his arms "You know he's not fond of events like this."

"But it's the Moon Ball! The day of your coronation as the Goddess of the Moon!" Melian exclaimed, "Leave him be Melian, Jinjin is just like that, shy, quiet and an arrogant bastard." Jenju butted in bitterly.

She glared at the two which made them shut up pretty quickly and resumed her watching.

She, unfortunately, didn't see anyone who caught her attention making her pout a bit but that most certainly wouldn't stop her from having a familiar.

The ball soon ended earlier than usual because of Y/n's mood and she watched as the room rapidly emptied and her realm soon became quiet once again.

"Today was tiring!" Jenju exclaimed stretching a bit as he stood up from his seat and looked at Melian and Y/n who were still seated.

"Don't your asses hurt from all that seating?" he asked annoyed and forcefully made them stand up and as he was about to touch Y/n's arms, he was pushed back by an invisible force and went flying across the room, colliding with a pillar.

"Let's go have tea." the goddess proposed as she stood up from her throne, her two servants trailing behind her as she began making her way down the stairs as Melian hid his snickers behind his fan as he walked beside Y/n.

Yuki and Soru following after them as they smiled at the Gods' antics.

She waved her fingers and Jenju went floating beside them still not moving while he still continued being dramatic.

"I was wondering when were you about to throw Jenju, it's not gonna be a complete Moon Ball without seeing Jenju be thrown by you." the sea god exclaimed as he poked Jenju's side with his fan.

"Our little own tradition," Y/n exclaimed high fiving Melian.

"Let's go to my garden and have some tea!" she exclaimed happily as skipped towards her private garden with Melian following after her as a Jenju was finally put down and walked beside them.

"My lady I just wanted to remind you that in a two days time a solar eclipse will happen." her maid informed her as they glided along the floor.

"Oh yeah!" Jenju exclaimed fist-bumping the air "CHAOS TO THE MORTAL REALM!"

"No."

"Yes."

Melian and Y/n looked at the Sun God with unamused faces making him pout "We don't do that kind of stuff anymore, remember?" Y/n reminded him making the man pout more.

"You're boring."

"Just being safe, mortals are delicate," Melian commented shaking his head sadly.

"Alright, prepare the stuff needed then." she ordered now changing the subject "And my mask, did you guys get my mask from the blackjack?"

"Yes, my lady."

"And my lantern?"

"Yes, my lady."

"My hat, how about my-"

"Mistress!"

She halted as she heard the familiar voice scream for her and turned around and saw a rather dishevelled but still good looking man.

"Hajin."

The man stopped and realized the situation he put himself into and dissolved into smoke out of embarrassment.

"Now now, don't be like that." Y/n gave out her hand and watched as the shadow shaped like a snake hesitantly slithered towards her, around her body and finally to her outstretched arm.

"Jinjin! So shy as always!" Melian exclaimed happily as he stared at the shadow curled around Y/n's neck.

"More like a wimp-" Jenju was cut off with a fan kissing his face and a laughing Melian as they resumed their walk and chatted happily all the way to her garden.

"Goodness, it's more fabulous than I last remember," Melian exclaimed as he marvelled at the sight.

The garden represented Y/n in every way possible. Even though there are many pavilions, a library made out of glass, and ponds scattered inside the garden those ancient architectures were in harmony with nature. The garden features more of trees than flowers, however just imagine how beautiful it is on a perfect autumn foliage when the autumn god would come over and visit her icy and cold realm.

She had a pavilion built in the middle of the garden made especially only for her, it was surrounded by water and railing less curved bridges was what kept it connected with the rest.

There are a lot of lotus flowers in bloom on the pond surrounding the pavilions and many. Y/n spent most of her time in here to enjoy a tranquil and beautiful scene. This place is helpful to get rid of stress and to recharge one’s batteries.

"Shall we?"

She proposed offering both her arms at the Gods.

The two men looked at each other and chuckled a bit as they laughed, accepting her gladly as they hooked their arms together.

"We shall."

☾︎ ☾︎ ☾︎