Chapter 1: A Challenge and Lawsuit

3rd Person POV
Today was a regular day for the Occult Research Club.

Kiba was wandering around Kuoh Academy, being the prince he is.

Gasper was being shy as Koneko and Xenovia were trying to break his shyness.

Rias, Asia and Akeno were arguing who Issei thought was better.

However their day was interrupted when an orange magic circle appeared. And out came.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.....Riser Phenex.

Riser: And Riser comes to the human world once again! Hello Rias.

Rias: Riser! What do you want?!

Riser: Oh nothing......but to CHALLENGE YOU FOR YOUR HAND IN MARRIAGE!!!

Issei: Ha! You think you'll win after the beating I gave you Riser? I'll fight for Rias not matter what! I'm not just the Red Dragon Emperor but I'm her pawn as well!

Rias was blushing madly to Issei's strong words. However, it didn't last long with the next words said by Riser.

Riser: Not with this lawsuit I have here.

Everyone looked at Riser with shock.

Issei: Huh?

Rias: W-What?

Riser: This one! Right here!

Riser tossed a stack of papers to Rias. Rias read over them and she kept her posture, but on the inside, she was breaking.

Issei: What does it say?

Riser: It says here that you cannot take part in the fight because of you using holy objects on another heir.

Everyone was shocked. Issei was banned from fighting Riser.

Riser: Not only that, if your fighter loses, Rias has to marry Riser! There's no escape! No losing virginity, no fight for what they want. NOTHING! NOBODY CAN STOP RISER NOW! NOT EVEN THE FOUR DEVIL KINGS CAN STOP RISER FROM MARRYING RIAS NOW HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Everyone had pissed looks at Riser.

Riser: Be mad all you want Rias. But you know you want me. Think of it as I'm saving you. You're welcome.