She stretched herself out, groaning in satisfaction to of finally slept for more than a few minutes.

Realising Sandor lay cuddled directly behind her, a cheeky grin made its way to her lips. Slowly she pushed her backside against him, feeling his length already hard through his breeches.

She began to move against him, hoping her teasing would wake him from his deep sleep.

Opening his eyes finally to take in what was happening, he wordlessly moved his hand down her leg, finding the hem of her dress and lifting it up to expose her against him.

His fingers making there way towards her entrance, teasing her with every move her made.

"Please I need you." Alyanna cried, begging for him to take her.

Sandor wasted no time, swiftly pulling himself from his breaches an lifting her leg. Allowing him to slide his hard member into her slick cunt, causing Alyanna to release a moan.

Her eyes rolling into the back of her head, this new position giving her a whole new level of pleasure as he thrusted relentlessly in and out of her.

His hand moving to cover her mouth as she cried out reaching her high almost instantly. Sandor speeding up his thrusts, his own release following closely behind hers.

He grunted, moaning out as he spilled his seed within her once more. Thrusting himself as deep as he could, earning a final moan from Alyanna. Her eyes rolling at the size of him within her.

They both stayed in their positions for a while, catching their breaths. Until finally, Alyanna rolled over to face her love.

"It gets better and better every time." She cooed, earning a snort from Sandor.

"Aye." He agreed, satisfied with the praise he was receiving from his beauty of a women. He would never get used to those words.

She placed a kiss to his lips, her hand lingering on the scarred side of his face for a moment before she sat herself up.

"We should make a move soon, I want to make it to the wall as soon as we can." She said confidently,  looking around to find stranger close by tied to a tree.

Sandors brow furrowed in confusion. "The wall?." He questioned, grunting as he got himself up. "Thought you would want to find that brother of yours, the king in the north." He huffed.

It suddenly settled on Alyanna that she hadn't thought of Robb since leaving kings landing, her first and only thought had been to travel straight to Jon. After all, she had promised to find him if she were ever in trouble. I think being an escaped captive of the king was trouble enough to find him.

"Jon said I was to come to him if I find myself in trouble." She murmured, more to remind herself than Sandor.

Grunting to himself, thinking over her plan. He found himself doubting that travelling to the wall was a good idea. Most men that lived there where murderers and rapists, it wasn't a safe place for a women.

If he knew Alyanna as well as he thought he did, she would want to get to Jon and insist of on finding a way to save Sansa from there. But what help could a man of the nights watch offer.

"Better to travel to the river lands and find that King of yours." He sighed, awaiting her cries of rage for keeping her from her twin.

Alyanna remained silent. Thinking over his words. A sudden sickly feeling taking over her, causing her to fall to her knees and begin dry heaving. Her lack of food for days shining through.

Sandor rushed to her side, holding her hair out of the way for her and rubbing circles on her back.

"Water." She pointed to the skin attached to their saddle bag, wiping her mouth as she moved to sit herself down properly.

Sandor grabbed it and hurried back over to her, a worried look on his face as he handed it over.

"Are you sick?" He questioned, resting his hand against her forehead to see if she had a fever.

She stubbornly smacked away his hand, not wanting him to fuss over her. "I'm fine. Just need some food in me." She said dismissively as she sipped the water.

"Anyway. You can't take me to Robb, Lady Catelyn will be with them. She will never allow me to stay, last I heard Winterfell had been taken over by the iron born. The best option we have is to head north to the wall." She shrugged.

Sandor huffed, realising he would have to upset her to make her see sense. He let out a sigh, preparing himself for her outburst.

"You are letting your desire to see Jon cloud your judgement women. He is a man of the nights watch, sworn to his post. He cannot help you to get your sister back, or are you forgetting her."

Alyanna felt anger flood her body instantly. Her eyes darting towards the man she loved. Deep down she knew he was right, but she would not allow him the satisfaction. Her stubbornness making an appearance once again.

"You were sworn to your post, to protect a cunt of a king. Die for him if you must, and look where you are now!." She shouted, anger completely taking over her. "And don't you ever for a second think I would forget about Sansa. Or Arya whilst we are mentioning the list of things I haven't forgotten about."

"My father. Another one I haven't forgotten, beheaded by his own sword. His headless body dragged away, his head on a pike along the city walls. Bran and Rickon, burnt alive by the spineless worm who claimed to be one of us. Hung over the walls of their homes for all to see. Need I say anymore." She ranted, finally allowing herself to stop for breath.

Sandor felt guilt rise in his chest, watching her walls crumble in front of him. All that anger she had been holding in for months, not feeling safe enough to express it within the keeps walls. Having to keep her face straight hearing the news of the youngest Starks deaths, when inside she wanted nothing more than to scream.

She had handled herself so well, never allowing the Lannister's to see truly how much pain they had caused her. Taking beatings for her sister, as many eyes watched on and did nothing. Including himself.

Jon would never of allowed that to happen to her from the stories she had told him since they met, he would of fought until his death to protect her. Everyone in that damned throne room, that's how close their bond was.

Sandor realised in that moment, that all she wanted was to see the one person she felt the closest too in this world, even more so than himself. If she was to keep herself going after all that had happened, she needed to see her twin. Even if just for one moment.

Any annoyance he had for the conversation they were having left him at once. He sighed, giving in and walking towards her. Enclosing her small frame in his arms and holding her tight as she began to cry.

"I will get you to the wall Anna." He whispered as he kissed the top of her head, tears beginning to fall freely down her face.

-
Sorry I took so long to update, I have been moving house and we had to renovate the whole thing ourselves which has taken a longggg time!