Walk of Punishment

"What's your name girl. Who are you to her?" Thoros questioned, moving closer to get a good look at both girls.

"Alyanna Snow." She answered simply, keeping Arya close to her.

"Ah. Ned Starks Bastard. Sisters. May I ask, How on earth did you find yourself travelling with the Hound." He asked looking to Sandor them back at the girl again. "Not willingly I take it?"

"Yes willingly." She exclaimed, anger getting the best of her. "My father was to marry us, before his death."

Arya stiffened beside her, Alyanna following suit when she realised her mistake.

Arya would not be happy about this. She was not meant to find out like this, Alyanna had went over this moment in her head repeatedly for weeks. Mentally preparing herself to tell her sister, should she find her.

"What. You are to marry him?" Arya growled, pushing herself away from her sister angrily. The walls that had formed from all those months on the run, immediately building themselves back up. Her trust completely broken.

"Arya, I" Alyanna began to defend herself, the words failing her at the look on her sisters face.

Arya began to run towards the tavern doors, Alyanna hot on her heels.  Men suddenly placing themselves in their way, preventing them from leaving. Much to Arya's annoyance.

"I thought I wasn't your prisoner." She shouted at Thoros, her face flushed red with anger.

"You aren't. But I bet that brother of yours will pay plenty of gold for yours and your sisters safe return."

-

Sadness hung over Alyanna once again. She followed behind the four men that guarded Sandor, dragging her feet.

"You think your good with that bow, you little twat?" Sandor roared, beyond furious being pushed around tied up by smaller men. "A cowards weapon."

Arya had refused to look her in the eye since she found out the news of her betrothed, she had taken to doing anything in her power to avoid her sister.

To make matters worse, Alyanna had begun to feel sickly again. Bile rising in her throat every now and then, swallowing it down to not alert anyone.

A flash of brown flew past her, if she had blinked she may have missed it. Arya suddenly blocking the way, bringing the men to a halt.

"You remember the last time you were here?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at Sandor who looked around. Trying to recognise the Inn.

"Looks like every other shit Inn on the road." He dismissed, looking away from the girl as a sack was placed over his head once more and he was pushed into the back of the cart along with Anguy.

Alyanna approached her sister, hoping they could talk while they had a moment alone. How wrong she was.

With a scoff, Arya ran off without looking back. Catching up to her friends. Alyanna sighed, her feelings hurt slightly. Months apart, only to be dead to her sister within moments of reuniting.

"She likes to think she's tough. But she is still a child." Thoros said thoughtfully, appearing next to Alyanna causing her to flinch slightly.