Madd Hatter Round 2

Comenzar desde el principio

     "And here we have the kitchen and the little tv area. It's nothing big, but it works for Becky and I" you say as you finish up the tour.

    "Wow. It's really nice. Is that a balcony over there?" Alyssa asks as she points to the sliding doors.

     "Yeah it is! I can show you if you'd like. It's really nice and night. You get a perfect view of the city."

     You lead Alyssa over to the sliding glass doors and slide the doors open, allowing Alyssa to step outside on to the balcony. You follow behind her closing the door behind you.

     "Wow. This view is incredible. I would never get tired of this" Alyssa says as she takes in the view.

     "Yeah it is really nice. Becky and I definitely lucked out with finding this apartment" you say as you also take in the view.

     While outside, you hear your phone ding in your pocket causing you to look at it. You pull the phone out of your pocket and see that your Uber driver has arrived.

     "That's our Uber driver, we should head down now" you say as you put your phone back into your pocket.

     Alyssa opens the sliding doors while walking back into the apartment. You follow behind her closing the doors behind you. You quickly walk back to your room to grab your purse and keys. You make your way back to the living room and open the front door for Alyssa, allowing her to exit the apartment. You close the door behind you and lock up, so you can begin your night.

     You both make your way down the stairs and head out the apartment building to find your Uber driver. You both walk out of the apartment building and find your Uber sitting in a gray Honda Accord waiting for you two.

     You both approach the car and slide into the back seat, getting yourselves comfortable.

"(Y/N) Paulson?" The Uber driver asks.

"Yes that's me!" You say back to the driver.

     You begin to become tense, hoping the driver doesn't say anything about your last name.

     The driver begins to pull out of the main parking lot once you and Alyssa are situated. You feel your body relax as the car takes off.

     "Justin just texted me. He says he is at Madd Hatter now" Alyssa says as she reads the text from her phone.

     "Okay tell him we will be there in 10 minutes" you say to Alyssa.

     Alyssa responds to Justin and you both sit there in silence during your ride.

     The silence breaks when you hear your phone ding in your pocket. You pull your phone out to see who has texted you.

                                  MESSAGES

     Sarah: Enjoy your night, don't have too much fun without me. Don't forget to update me about Becky!

     You: Oh I'm going to have the best time of my life without you. I still haven't heard from Becky yet.

     Sarah: You know you're the worst sometimes. Maybe you should text her.

    Sarah was right. You hadn't heard from Becky for a few hours which was so unlike her. You decide to text her to make sure everything is going smoothly.

                                   MESSAGES

     You: How is everything going? I haven't heard from you in a while.