ji changmin
do you think im kidding...?|
do you th|
|

ji changmin
byebye <33

read.

✧˖*°࿐

"sunwoo, are you eating enough?" sunwoo looked at his mother the second he entered the room and smiled, nodding his head although he knew that that was far from the truth. "you seem to be losing so much weight," his mother said.

"how are you feeling?" sunwoo asked, sitting beside her and holding her hand. she smiled, moving slowly to place a kiss on her son's forehead. "are you feeling better?" she nodded, lightly tapping on sunwoo's hand to an imaginary beat only she knew.

she took a closer look at sunwoo and sighed, still holding onto his hand tightly. "sunwoo, have you been sleeping enough?" sunwoo looked down momentarily, thinking about how bad his eyebags must've gotten to prompt such a question before nodding his head and maintaining his smile. "you're trying not to make me worry right?" sunwoo's eyes widened slightly, his mother letting out a soft laugh. "i know how you're like sunwoo, you can't ever fool me."

sunwoo let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, resting his head beside his mother's and naturally, she started patting him on the head. "my little boy, you've grown up so well...i'm sorry you had to grow up so fast." upon hearing her words, sunwoo found tears welling up in his eyes, trying desperately to wipe them away because he didn't want to further burden her.

but, despite his determination to hide his tears and his tiredness from her, it always became something difficult whenever he was in his mother's arms.

he was so tired — so exhausted that he was quite certain he could pass out at any given moment.

"you've grown up to be such a good person and i...i'm so sorry that you had to take so many burdens for someone your age — it can't have been easy to be so mature at since the age of nine."

it wasn't.

while people his age could run around and play with their friends, he immediately rushed home to help take care of seonmi who was only 2 years old back then with an absent father figure and a mother who worked tirelessly to provide for them. instead of playing pretend and imagining he could become a soccer player or an astronaut, he learned how to cook, clean and save every bit of money he could for his family. he remembered looking at the fancy toys his classmates would bring and stare at his own toys made by his mother out of paper and at times, it really hit him how different his life seemed from theirs.

but despite his differences, he had one friend who he had met when he walked past the playground on the way home. the other boy had kicked the ball too far and it hit sunwoo right on his head causing him to topple down and the other boy to rush over to him out of concern and as an apology, they ate ice cream together.

it was a small apology but at the age of nine, it was a big deal.

the boy was older than him and they ended up talking for hours on end and for the first time after his life went even more downhill, he truly felt happy. they began to meet every other day at the same playground and slowly, he learned more about the boy. he learnt his name, his age, his likes, his dislikes and other random trivia like how he had went overseas to study when he himself was nine.

he was his first friend in a long time and he valued their friendship so much.

but when sunwoo's mother had brought him along for one of her cleaning jobs at a mansion, he found that his friend lived there. but when his eyes locked onto that of his friend, the older boy didn't even say hello and when asked by his mother if he knew sunwoo, he shook his head, his eyes void of emotion and his stare alone sending chills down sunwoo's spine.

it hurt like hell.

sunwoo wanted to have some form of an explanation from him but when he came to the playground the next day, the older boy was no where in sight.

it made him wonder if he wasn't good enough. it made him think that maybe if he had continued living a lie and hiding his reality, younghoon might have stayed friends with him.

and back then, he couldn't help but feel resentment towards the universe because out of all the families to be born into, why had he been born into this one?

but, when his mother started falling sick and he had to step into the role of being a breadwinner, he realised that such thoughts did nothing for him, putting his own selfishness aside as he had been for years now.

"mom is sorry sunwoo...i'm very sorry my little boy," she whispered, sunwoo shaking his head slightly at her words.

it wasn't her fault — it had never been her fault. despite the way that she had been treated by others and his father, she remained loving and tried her best so how could she possibly think it was her fault?

she was his role model.

and sunwoo didn't know how long he had stayed with his mother but eventually, once she had fallen asleep again, he slowly made his way out after placing a quick kiss on her forehead.

✧˖*°࿐

my favourite ulzzang
last seen 5:15pm

1v1 boy
hey
are you free

my favourite ulzzang
im almost done with my
shoot so whats up?

1v1 boy
oh
you should finish that first

my favourite ulzzang
theyre just looking at the
pictures so its fine
whats wrong?

1v1 boy
i need someone with me|
|

1v1 boy
i need my favourite ulzzang

my favourite ulzzang
did something happen?
wait ill just get my things
the shoot is over now so i
can go to wherever you
are so we can talk about it
if you want

1v1 boy
ok
im outside the rose cafe
near my university

my favourite ulzzang
ill take a taxi dont worry
ill be there soon

1v1 boy
thank you
ill wait for you

my favourite ulzzang
why am i actually so concerned
am i really developing feelings
for you|
|

my favourite ulzzang
okay :)

✧˖*°࿐

author's note:

(edit 2 june 2022: again there were comment screenshots here but i dont rmb where they came from and wattpad took them down again so ;-;)

!! ALSO i want to do a QNA !!
you can ask the characters or me questions or say anything you want to tell to them or to me!! ive been wanting to do this but i fear not having enough qns/thing to reply to but im gonna try anways :>

thats all from me today but how are yall feeling about this chapter!