Chapter - 24{Snow}

Start from the beginning

After seeing her like that, a small smile spread across Veldanava's face, but then suddenly Veldanava remembers the rules, and the happy smile on his face turn into a mischievous one. He secretly made three snowballs and without Rimuru's notice, he threw all three balls toward Rimuru at full speed.

Swish, Swish, Swish.

All three balls hit Rimuru in the face and the excited expression on Rimuru's face turn into slightly annoyed.

"Hahaha, you celebrate too soon Rimuru,"

Veldanava said with a laugh.

"What! Brother, you didn't even give me time to celebrate"

Rimuru said with an annoyed pout. Her eyes flashed with annoyance as she looked at Veldanava.

"I win," Veldanava said proudly.

"But! That's cheating!!" Rimuru protest.

"Huh! You are the one who sets the rule and I played according to the rules"

Veldanava declared with a winning grin, he looked at Rimuru and saw her struggling to come up with something to say.

"But-But" Rimuru tried to say something, but she wasn't able to come up with something

"Sigh. Ok, fine, I admit defeat"

Rimuru said after a while as she sigh, she looked at Veldanava with a determined face.

"But next time I will win for sure"

Rimuru declared, with her fiery eyes.

"Hahaha, you can try" Veldanava reply her "But What should we do now," He asked Rimuru.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to make a huge snowman, whahaha"

Rimuru said to Veldanava while laughing loudly her eyes were full of excitement like a kid. She still acted like a child most of the time but this only made Veldanava happy.

"Huh! Ok, let's see who can make a bigger snowman"

Veldanava challenged her cute little sister with a grin on his face.

"You are on!! Brother!!"

Rimuru said with a challenging smile.

"Ok!, then who makes bigger snowmen without using magic in 5 minutes. Win!! "

Veldanava states the rule and they both started to make snowmen.

It is not easy for Rimuru to make a big snowman because of her tiny hand and height. On the other hand, Veldanava has a huge advantage because of his height and big hands.

Rimuru is very focused on winning and seeing Veldanava winning see started to collect all the snow in the same place. Veldanava looked slightly confused, but he ignores this and continue to make a snowman normally.

On the other hand, Rimuru collect the snow for four minutes and then started to make a snowman at her full speed. But even so, when the time is up they both end up in a draw.

After that, they play snowball fights the whole day, and Veldanava was also quite enjoying himself. They ended up in a draw of 22, they both win 22 times.

Time flow quickly while playing and enjoying and the sun started to set. Orange, red, yellow, and white colors fill the whole sky, as the snow started to fall again.

The peak of the mountain filled with fog and snow started to reflect the sun's rays and the whole peak looked like heaven the scene is so beautiful that both Veldanava and Rimuru started to watch the scene with awe after a while the sun sets completely and the night cover the whole sky.

"Let's go and eat brother"

Rimuru shouted and started to run towards her house. When she reaches the house, she opens the gate and directly enters the dining hall at full speed.

‘Hey, Ciel-San can you make some food for me and my brother and don't forget to make some dessert.’

Rimuru said in her mind to Ciel-San.

<<Understood. I will make the best food>>

And in the blink of an eye, the delicious food appears in front of Rimuru's eyes from thin air with a big cake.

At the same time, Veldanava also enters the dining hall.

"Woah!! This food looks delicious"

Veldanava said after seeing the food.

"Let's eat"

And with that without saying anything she started to eat food, but when she takes her first bite of meat.

"Hot, hot, hot, my tongue, my tongue"

She shouted because the food is too hot and she burned her tongue after drinking a gallon of water, she again started to eat but this time she eats a little cautiously so as not to burn her tongue again.

‘She still is a kid, it has been more than three hundred years since we first meet, but she is still the same as before she didn't change a bit.’

Veldanava thought in his mind and a faint smile appeared on his face.

"Hey brother why are you smiling."

Seeing him smiling faintly Rimuru asked him a little confused.

"Nothing... I was just thinking something."

Veldanava replied to her with a smile. They both continue to eat in silence and after eating they both sleep in their respective rooms.