Chapter 36

Previously on Chapter 35

"Better get use to it, little miss celebrity..." Fred said, smiling at me. I just roll my eyes at what he said. He just laugh at my reaction. George ruffle my hair and I just pout, as my hair now all messed up. The only thing on my mind was...

What just happened....

-Bumping Into Draco-

Y/N P.O.V

"Are they gone?" I asked. Fred looks out the window. "Yeah... I think so..." he said. I just walk towards the window and take a look out.

"I can't believe I'm stuck like this. Why do I feel like a prisoner..." I said, rolling my eyes. They just laugh at my comment. I turn to them and glare, they stop laughing in an instant.

"Is it safe if we go out now?" I said. "Maybe... only one way to find out. Let's go..." Ron said. I just nod my head and walk with him out of the shop. I look around cautiously, just in case those reporters are still around.

"Oh no..." I hear Ron said. I turn to look at where he is standing. There's even more reporter. I gulp and take a couple of steps backward, trying to not make any sound that will alert them. But my attempt was proven a failure when one of them turn to look at me.

"There she is!!" He said, pointing at me. "Blimey!!! Y/N, run!! Hurry!!" Ron said, grabbing my hand. I turn around and run with him.

I can hear them yelling my name. I just try my best to speed up my running pace. Sheesh... I've never run this fast my entire life. Not even when me and my sister got chase by the Hawkins Lab doctors.

I keep running and turn around the corner, only to run into a hard chest. I fall on my bum and groan in pain.

"Watch where you're going!" Someone said, quite rudely. I look up and his eyes widened. "Oh Merlin. Y/N... I am so sorry... I thought you were someone else..." he said. He gently grab my hand and pulls me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine, Draco... what are you doing here?" I said. "I'm just taking a walk around here... what about you? Why are you alone? Where's the Weasleys?" He said. I open my mouth, but shut it back when I hear yelling in the distance.

"Oh God... Draco... you HAVE to hide me!" I said. He looks at me in confusion. "Why?" He said. "No time to explain! Just hurry up!" I said. "Okay! Uh... what to do... what to do..."he said, mumbling to himself. I let out a sigh of frustration and do the first thing that came into mind.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pulls him in for a kiss. Seems like I caught him by surprise because he froze up a bit, but he eventually wraps his arms around me. I can hear the footsteps fading in the distance.

I pull away from Draco. My cheeks feels hot, I'm sure it's red by now. I fiddle with my fingers and looks anywhere but him. I'm so nervous right now. But I still miss him nonetheless.

"Uhh... sorry about the sudden kiss..." I said. "Oh... it's alright. I enjoyed it... a surprise kiss from my lovely girlfriend. Nothing is more pleasant than that..." he said. I playfully hit his shoulder, smiling shyly at him. He chuckles and place a soft peck on my lips.

"Now... are you going to tell me what's going on?" He said. "Oh... long story short... I got chased around by reporters" I said, rolling my eyes. "Why?" He said in confusion.

"Well... apparently, according to Ron... everyone in the magic world knows about what I did to protect Hogwarts. Now everyone wants to know who I am..." I said, while running my hand through my hair. He hums and nods his head. "I figured it's about that..." he said. "You know about this?" I said, looking at him with a surprise expression.

He shrugs his shoulders "Well yeah... of course I'd heard about that... even my parents knows about your heroic... yet reckless action..." he said. "I did what I think I need to do..." I said. "And it almost caused your life..." he said, flicking my forehead. I flinch from the impact.

"Ow!! What did you do that for??" I said, pouting at. "I didn't even hit you that hard..." he said, rolling his eyes. "Yes you did! And that hurts!" I said, whining at him. "Alright... I'm sorry, baby~" he said. I blush at the nickname he gave me.

He just chuckle and pinch my cheeks softly. He grins as he watch my cheeks turning even redder. "Wow... I didn't know I've been together with a tomato this whole time... still a cute one..." he said, wiggling his eyebrow. "Stop!!" I said, pushing his face away. He grab my hand and laugh at me.

Then I remember something. "Wait... you said your parents know about me..." I said. "Yeah... they do" he said, smiling at me. "Do... uhh... they know about me being with you? About our relationship?" I said. He stays silent after that. "They don't?" I said. He lets out a sigh and shakes his head. "No... Not yet... I still haven't thought of a way to break the news to them yet..." he said. I just hum and gently place a soft kiss on his cheeks.

"It's alright... I understand..." I said. "Thank you, Y/N... you're literally the best girlfriend I could ever ask for... I'm so lucky to have you..." he said. I blush and bury my face in the crook of his neck.

"Y/N!!" I hear someone calls out for me. "That must be Ron..." I said. "Draco!!" Another voice. Draco turn his head to the sound. Then looks back at me.

"That's my father... he's looking for me. I have to go now... he can't see you yet. I'll introduce you to him once I know how to tell him about us..." he said. I turn to look at him. "It's alright... I don't want you to be in trouble, Draco..." I said. He smiles and leans down to place a soft kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

He pulls away only to place another soft kiss on my forehead. "I love you, Y/N..." he said. "I love you too, Draco... so much. I guess, I will be seeing you soon at Hogwarts?" I said, staring into his eyes. He smiles at me and nod his head. "See you at Hogwarts, babe..." he said. He place a peck on my lips and walks away, waving at me. I wave back at him and turn to the direction where I hear Ron's voice.

"There you are... I've been looking all over for you!" He said. "Sorry..." I said. "Where did you run off too anyway?" He said. "Oh... I ran into Draco..." I said. "Oh... that's why you're taking so long. I bet you two have been snogging..." he said. "What the..." I said, blushing. I know snogging means kissing. "Ah hah! I WAS right, aren't I?" He said, smirking at me. "Ugh! Whatever... let's go home... I'm tired..." I said. "Y/N and Draco sitting in the tree! K-I-S-S-" I cut him off before he could even finish. "Shut up!!" I said, while glaring at him. He instantly shuts up and gulp. I let out a sigh and we head home.

We meet the twins and Ginny on the way back. They look relief when they saw me. Ginny runs forward and pulls me into a hug. I smile and hugs her back.

"I thought something happened to you, Y/N... I'm so glad you're alright..." she said, pulling away to look at me. "Yeah... I'm alright..." I said, smiling softly at her.

"I didn't think they would start chasing you like that... looks like you're stuck indoor for a while. At least... until the reporter give up..." Fred said. I just nod my head in agreement. Then we head home.

***

We finally reached home. Molly told me to go and get some rest, after we told her what happened out there.

I didn't argue and head upstairs to my room. I head to the washroom to fresh up a bit. I walk back to my room and change my clothes into my sleeping attire. Then I let myself fall onto the bed and close my eyes, instantly drift off to sleep. Oh... what a day.

*to be continued*