A start to an end

Artemis Evergreen.
A girl who didn't have much in life besides her love of Harry Potter, love for the Marauders, hate for unbridge and severe depression and anxiety. Her last days on earth in her opinion were pretty pathetic. She had spent them either studying or wasting her life away on TikTok. Her parents finally had enough and forced her to go out. "Make friends" they said. "Be outgoing" they said, and where did that leave her? In purgatory. She was dead. Like in a car accident dead. Like drunk driver swerving off the road and hitting her car dead. Now she knew that it wasn't there fault, she was just pissed and I mean can you blame the girl? The only time she goes out she dies. I mean in a way she should have seen it coming. It was an already bad day to begin with, something big and life changing was bound to happen. She just didn't expect it to be this life changing. She had been standing and debating her life choices for the past half an hour in the white room until she felt a hard pull on her stomach. Her first thought was 'omg I'm dying' after she had remembered she was already dead the thought after that was 'OMG I'M GOING TO HELL, I KNEW I SHOULD'NT OF STOLE THAT EXTRA COOKIE FROM THAT OLD LADY'. Before Artemis could say another word she had suddenly disappeared from where she once stood. It was almost eerily similar to the likes of apperition a spell from Harry Potter.