Episode - 14 {Emotional}

Start from the beginning

As she was drinking her coffee suddenly her mobile vibrated. With an annoying face she attended it.

Lisa: I settled you everything right?? So why are you calling me now?? I don't have much money now. And I won't give you money now so hung up.

She said with an annoyed voice and about to hung up but the man from other side said made her terrified and fears took over her.

Man: they are going to the same club to check CCTV footage.

Lisa: WHAT?? shit stop them.

Man: how can I ??

Lisa: ahh!! Useless just go to that club before them and delete the footage. If they caught me I'll kill you!!!

Man: ok ok I'm going *hung up*

Lisa left to the hotel room and opened her cupboard and saw an unconscious yeji.

Lisa: she is here. Until she is here she can't go out *sigh* now I have to go to police station for justice

She left to the police station after locking her room to start the drama.

__________________________________________

(In club)

Yoongi: Excuse me sir!! Can we see the CCTV footage of day before yesterday's party??

Manager: who are you??

Yoongi: I'm min Yoongi brother-in-law of Kim Taehyung

Manager: oh!! That rap---

Kookie: don't you dare!! I'll kill you *angry*

Jiminie: kookie calm down. *Pat her head*

Yoongi: I'm sorry. She is his wife. Can you please show us the CCTV footage now??

Manager: ok and I'm sorry

Yoongi: it's okay

(In security room)

Staff: sir??

Manager: show them the CCTV footage of the party held day before yesterday

Staff: o-ok sir

He showed them the CCTV footage and Yoongi started to check.

___________________________________________

(In police station)

Namjoon: tae??

Tae: hyung!! Where is kookie?? Is she alright?? Is she crying??

Tae started to blabber while worry visible in his eyes.

Namjoon: Tae shh shh don't worry. She is alright. She went to get CCTV footage.

Tae: but---

Tae got cut off by a familiar female voice.

Lisa: tae!!

Ahe started her drama. Run to tae and hug him and started crying.

Tae: what the hell you are doing here?? *Push her*

Lisa: what the hell I'm doing here?? I'm here to see my husband.

Namjoon/tae: WHAT??

Tae: are you out of your mind?? My wife is Jungkookie. I love her and a sl*t like you will never become my spouse

Lisa: I'm not you spouse now. But soon I'll be your wife.

Namjoon: you lier. soon kookie will come with evidence and not tae you will be behind the steel bars. Counting it *smirk*

Lisa: ohh!! Let me see. I'm saying the truth so I don't have fear. He tried to rape me so he have to marry me.

After sometime later kookie arrived the station.

Namjoon: Jungkookie

Kai: bunny did you got the footage??

The kept asking her but she stood there like a soulless body looking at Taehyung with teary eyes.

Namjoon: koo--- Yoongi ah what happened??

He also said nothing.

Namjoon: jiminie plz tell me what happened?? Did you guys found the footage??

Jiminie: there is not footage of her taking tae to the room *crying* only her coming out while crying is there..

Namjoon: WHAT?? how can it be possible??

Yoongi: we don't know Namjoon. But there is no evidence against her.

Kai: But---

Lisa: now do you believe me?? Jungkookie bcoz of your husband my life ruined. Now who will marry me?? And it's a big shame for me and my family *crying* my life is ruined.....

Tae: shut up you b"tch *angry* I did nothing. All she do is acting.

Tae went near kookie and held her hand.

Tae: kookie you believe me right?? I did nothing. She only took me there. I did nothing. She is acting and faking everything.

Kookie: oppa I know *tears flowing continuously*

All are drowned in the sadness but all snapped when the officers started dragging tae to the cell. Kookie fell on her knees and cried harder her already puffed eyes are shedding tears.

Kookie: leave him *jiminie hug her*

Jiminie: calm down bunny. We can find the truth don't worry *crying along with her*

Yoongi: Bunny don't cry *tears in eyes*

The officers are about to put tae in cell but a voice stopped them from their action.
___________________________________________

Sorry for grammatical and spelling mistake..

I hope it's better now!!💖💖

Keep supporting guys!! SARANGHAE 💜