'I can see how trembling you are now, Hyunjin. But no, I will never let you face this alone.' said Seungmin inside his head.

Hyunjin leans his head on Seungmin shoulder. "Minnie," he calls in the most quiet voice.

"Hmm?" Seungmin stare at his baby.

"My phone." He reach his palm, as a sign that he wants his phone.

"No. I'm keeping it away from you."

Hyunjin turn to his minnie. "Please," he pleaded.

"Whatever for?" Seungmin is still worried. But still he put out the phone and hand it to Hyunjin.

"Thanks, baby! I just want to text my dad." He said. Proceed to go to the social media. He feel the need to apologize to people out there who were still waiting for him.

Meanwhile on another car where Chan, Changbin and I.n were putted together.

"Everyone just calm down okay. I'm pretty much sure they already know about this." Said Chan.

I.n just frowning. He cant take it anymore! This is was the reason why Hyunjin went missing without track.

"When will they stop? What did they actually want, huh?" Changbin looking so mad, while furrowing his brows. Stressed enough with the fact that the agency never take action to the accuser.

"Its been 3 months, but nothing happen?" Chan sighed loudly.

"What if Hyunjin hyung felt hurt and bring himself away again? I'm worried." I.n voice up his worries.

"Seungmin will not let him this time. I'm certain!" Said Chan. "Dont worry, okay?" Chan added while pats I.n head.

They spacing out, thinking about the consequences that Hyunjin will take after this. Feeling unfair with how the agency handled this case. Feeling anxious with how Hyunjin will take this. But then.... Changbin suddenly shouted as he is still on social media.

"Hyung, Innie.. look at this!!" He gave his phone to Chan and they all read it together.

(Hi, I'm Stray Kids Hyunjin. First of all, I sincerely apologized to those who were hurt by my wrong words and actions during my school days. Looking back at my actions in the days when I was more lacking than now, I feel ashamed and there is no room for lightning. I realized that my words and actions that I didnt know how to be considerate of others hurt others. Its too late, but I'll reflect on myself deeply. Regardless of wether you intended it or not, I think you can never be forgiven by someone if you hurt them. You cant wash it. I am deeply reflecting on myself because I know really really well that my past wounds will not dissapear completely just because I apologized or accepted my apology. I'm so sorry for the disappointment to all the people who supported me. Again, I'm sorry.

-Hwang Hyunjin-)

"See? Now... I can feel how Hyunjin feels." Said Changbin. He starting to feel pissed off with people.

They just shake their heads. Hyunjin's letter really hurting them deep inside. Its really shows how Hyunjin is in fragile mind right now.

________________________

They finally arrived at the agency. The reason why managers did not send them straight to their dorms was they want to meet the President and solve this shit happen around internet.

"Okay, you kids just wait for me here. I will go inside now." Said manager hyung leaving the whole Stray Kids who decided to wait at the practice room.

But when they're about to take an elevator, a woman came out from inside. They all look at her as she is so familiar to them. She is so famous, always on TV for her branded products and promotions. They all are in awe but realized that, the woman focused is only on Hyunjin.