♤CONTRACT♤

CONTRACT

001: ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY
This will help to keep you updated on all things going on with the company, artists, and trainees.

002: BE ACTIVE
The more active you are the higher chance you have your trainee debuting.

003: RESPECT
I really shouldn't have to explain this but no bullying no harassment. Please do not constantly question me about when your trainees will debut, that will only make me not wish to debut them until later on.

004: FORMS
Please don't make any perfect trainees. That is not realistic and I will not take them.

005: AGE RANGE
The age gap limit is going to be two to three years older or younger than the face depending on the face you use. Do not make a trainee with Moonbyul face and make them 17 or 18 that is not going to be accepted.

006: NO RESERVATIONS
I do not allow reservations so please do not ask. If you ask then I'll know you did not read the rules.

007: TRAINEE LIMIT
There will be a no trainee limit for now, however that does not mean make a million trainees. I don't one one or more peoples trainees making up the whole company.

008: FACE CLAIMS
Please remember that older faces with younger ages will not be accepted. Also, the only faces that are except are the trainees with little content, ulzzangs will only be allowed if they have enough content to use.

 Also, the only faces that are except are the trainees with little content, ulzzangs will only be allowed if they have enough content to use