She got out and she wrapped her arms around me. I cried in her arms and she held me for a while before she brought me to the car. We drove to Taco Bell which was my favorite fast food place and she got us a 12 taco box and she parked the car.

"What happened?" She asked and I filled her in on everything I said, crying all over again as I shoved my face with tacos.

"He is an ass," She said when I talked about Titus pretty much calling me an attention whore.

"I told him to grieve for another mother of his children. I am such a bitch," I said and she smiled up at me.

"I never said you weren't a bitch," she said and I laughed as I looked at her, still letting some tears fall.

"I think we broke up," I said, finally frowning again.

"People fight and sometimes we say dumb shit when we are hurt," Kate said to me and I nodded my head.

"Can I stay with you tonight," I said, not wanting to have to go to the apartment and face him.

"How about Mason? It isn't just about you and Titus," Kate said to me and I realized she was right.

"Marie is watching him at the apartment," I said to her and she nodded her head.

"Go home if not for Titus then at least for Mason," she said and I remember promising Mason that I would never leave him.

"You are right, take me home," I said and she hugged me before she drove to my apartment. She hugged me and then she handed me the 6 other tacos we hadn't finished.

"I love you, and if you need me to, I will pick you up. I only live five minutes away," She reminded me and I smiled at her.

"I love you too, thank you, Kate," I said, and she winked at me before driving away. I walked up to the apartment and I smiled at Marie who seemed surprised to see me.

"Mason just went to bed, Titus called... I didn't think you would be back tonight," She said and I simply nodded my head.

"I wanted to see Mason," I said and Marie surprised me by pulling me into a hug.

"You are the best thing to happen to both of my boys. Titus will apologize for being a jerk," she said and I smiled up at her.

"Thank you," I said and she helped clean up a bit, and then she left. I took a deep breath and then I hopped into the shower. I wiped off the feeling of Jason's slimy hands off me.

When I was finished I looked in the mirror. My cheek was turning a purplish red color and I had a small red mark on my neck from Jason choking me. I threw my hair up in a towel and I put on one of Titus's sweatshirts and some pajama shorts.

I went into the kitchen and I decided to eat my feelings. I grabbed the Oreos I had bought yesterday and the Twizzlers. I also grabbed the container of washed grapes and I finally grabbed the rest of my tacos and I walked into the bedroom.

I turned on Coco deciding that would be the perfect mix of happy and sad. As I was biting into my taco the bedroom door opened. I looked up and I saw Mason. He had a smile on his face showing the gap he had from the tooth he lost a few days ago. His hair was messy but I could tell he wasn't sleeping.

"I missed you," he said to me and I held out my arms and he ran over and hugged me.

"I missed you too," I said, truly meaning it.

"Why do you have so much food?" He asked me and I smiled at him as I finished my taco.

"I missed dinner, let's get you back to bed," I said, standing up and grabbing his hand to lead him to the bedroom. I tucked him in his bed and I read him a bedtime story.

"Is Dad okay? He was supposed to tuck me in," Mason asked me and I looked at him.

"Dad had something come up but he will be back tomorrow," I promised and Mason nodded his head.

"I love you," Mason said to me and I kissed his forehead.

"I love you too buddy," I said, wanting to remember this moment forever. I waited until he fell asleep, just so he felt safe, and then I turned on his nightlight.

"Goodnight," I whispered as I turned off the lights and closed the door. As I turned to leave Mason's room Titus had walked through the front door and he seemed shocked to see me. I ignored him and went straight into the bedroom.

I grabbed the grapes and I ate a few, trying to keep my heart steady, unsure if I was about to get into another fight or if we were going to makeup, or maybe even ignore each other. I grabbed an oreo and Titus closed the door behind him as he entered the room. He looked at all my food and I would like to say he almost smiled.

I ate my oreo and stared back at the movie, hoping he could just not say anything to ruin the neutral mood I had gotten myself to. He went into the bathroom and I could hear the shower running. I continued to eat my food and finally, when I was full I put all of the leftovers away.

I walked back into the room and he walked out in just a towel, water dripping down his delicious abs, his hair dripping and disheveled. I went into the bathroom and I brushed my teeth. Titus joined me, wearing only sweatpants, and he brushed his teeth as well. We both did this in silence and I made sure not to look in his direction.

I spit out my toothpaste and then I slowly braided my hair into one giant braid. Titus put face lotion on and he then walked past me and I watched his delicious back as he walked out of the room. I ignored the fact that I was slightly turned on by him and I turned off the bathroom light.

I walked out into the bedroom and Titus was doing pushups, something he did right before bed no matter how injured he was. I walked around him and I decided my course of action. I grabbed my pillow and a blanket off the bed and I went to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" I heard Titus ask me, and he had fallen right into my trap. I put on the innocent face I make when starting trouble and I turned to look at him.

"I was going to sleep on the couch, wouldn't want to get too much of your attention by sleeping on the bed next to you," I said before leaving the room and I could hear him groan.

I walked myself to the couch and made myself a little bed and I faced the inside of the couch waiting for Titus to break and come out and get me. Less than a minute later I could hear his heavy footsteps down the hall.

I felt myself being lifted into Titus's arms and I looked up at him. He didn't say anything until we were behind a closed door. He placed me on the bed and I looked up at him, waiting for him to speak first.

"I was upset about everything that happened and I took it out on you and Ryan. I was wrong to say that because you never have complained about my attention and I know you weren't doing anything with Ryan. I should have been there with you at the hospital and I am sorry," Titus said sitting next to me.

"I am sorry too, it wasn't fair of me to expect you to move on from Megan's death and not want a moment to process everything," I said, sitting up throwing my arms around him.

"I love you so much, and I am so sorry," he said to me as he held me tightly.

"I love you too," I said and we pulled away.

"Hey Titus," I said in a small voice and he looked at me worried.

"What is wrong," he said and I looked up at him.

"Could you go get my pillow," I said and he laughed and kissed me before going to get it for me.