Chapter 13

*Authors note- this is a long chapter because I couldn't figure out how to divide it up, so enjoy!!*

 The next week was absolutely crazy. I had gone full force into work and I was keeping myself busy. I ended up sleeping over at Titus's almost every night after I met up with him at the gym.

By Wednesday I brought my computer over to Titus's place and I was working while hanging out with Mason. By Friday, Titus asked me to move in with him. It was really cute seeing him all nervous. I said yes and Mason was so excited we started moving my stuff that week.

The following two weeks before Titus's match he was getting super stressed. He was working out three times a day and I barely saw him. I took over caring for Mason, and I finally met Marie when she came over one day to visit. She was very sweet and she told me she was proud that Titus had found someone.

A few days before the fight I was out with Mason shopping for groceries and Titus was training. Mason and I were carrying up the bags when we walked up to the door where a passed-out Megan was laying.

"Is she okay?" Mason asked in shock, and I asked him to bring the groceries inside. I felt her neck for a pulse and let myself breathe once I found one. She was freezing and she had a mark on her arm where she had obviously done heroin. I pulled out my phone and I called Titus and I swore when he wouldn't pick up. I then called Coach and he didn't pick up either. Finally, I called Kate who answered.

"Hi, I just got out of work," She said and I sighed.

"I need a huge favor," I said. She came over right away and I got Mason to unload some groceries while Kate and I stood over Megan trying to decide what to do.

"This is his Mom?" She said to me as we looked at Megan who was still passed out.

"I just need you to watch him until I figure out what to do with her," I said and Kate nodded her head and went inside.

"Megan," I said, shaking her and she groaned.

"Come on, I need to get you to the car," I said and she nodded her head and stood up, falling over. I held her up to the elevator and then got her to Kate's car.

"Tell me if you feel sick," I said and she groaned as I buckled her seatbelt.

"You fucked up my high," she said as she came to. I rolled my eyes and I looked over at her.

"I am sorry for ruining your high. I am trying to avoid your son seeing you like this," I said and she passed back out. I called Titus again and he ignored my calls. I then headed to the gym feeling my anger rising.

"He will never love you fully, I ruined him for anyone," Megan said with a smirk, her words slower than usual as I parked the car in front of the gym.

I got her out of the car and she swore at me for moving her. I helped her walk into the gym and I slammed open the door. I looked around and I saw Coach, Titus, and Dante were all chatting. Megan tried to pull my arm off of her and I let go of her and she stumbled to the ground and she glared at me. I looked at Titus who was looking at us in shock.

"I was trying to get groceries when Mason and I saw your heroin-addicted baby mamma outside of our door," I said and I  walked away slamming the door shut behind me. I walked back to Kate's car and I heard Titus calling my name, and he held my arm as I turned around to face an apologetic Titus.

"Don't be mad, I am sorry I was distracted," he said and I took a deep breath.

"She was left outside the door. Mason saw her and thought she was dead," I said and Titus's face went hard.