"I got it!!" Mason said, returning with the sticks of butter.

"Perfect! Do you want rolls or crescents?" I asked Mason who stared at them for a while before deciding on rolls.

"Can we make cookies instead of pie?" Mason asked as we looked at the prepackaged cookies and I nodded my head.

"That sounds like a great idea!" I said, letting him put one in the cart.

"Where is Dad?" He asked me and I thought of a lie.

"He was looking to make sure we didn't need anything else," I said as we headed to the produce aisle to get potatoes and green beans. We were met by Titus who I could tell had just returned from the car.

"Dad!!! Did we forget anything?" Mason asked him and Titus looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders smiling.

"Nope, we are all set," Titus said as we headed to go check out. We decided to make steaks instead of turkey because we both didn't feel like figuring out how to cook one. We loaded the groceries in the back and we headed to Titus and Mason's apartment.

Once we arrived we all put away the groceries and I put the potatoes in the oven to try and bake them while we finished putting other stuff away.

"Dad I am going to play," Mason yelled before shutting his bedroom door. Titus pulled me into his room and he locked the door behind him. He pushed me onto the bed while his lips met mine. He ripped my sweatshirt off and my bra following it. He kissed down my neck and he sucked my nipple causing me to grab his face.

I pulled off his sweatshirt and he pulled my pants down. He pulled us onto the bed more in between kisses and he pulled away and he looked at me with his blue eyes looking at me with desire.

He grabbed his gym bag and he grabbed the box of condoms. He grabbed one and threw the rest on his side table. He pulled down his pants and boxers and kicked them off. He opened the condom with his teeth and slid it down as I threw off my underwear.

He slid some fingers into me making sure I was wet enough which I definitely was and he thrust into me and I gasped as he filled me completely.

"Fuck," He said as he slowly pumped in and out of me. He kissed me as we met each other trying to match a rhythm. He leaned down to rub my clit and I could feel my release building and I felt it come and he kissed me and I came around him. He then trusted harder into me and I could feel my orgasm holding longer than it ever has. I could feel his breathing pick up as he got closer. He sucked my neck and I pulled him closer, my fingers digging into his bag. He held in a groan as he came into the condom.

Titus pulled away and I was in disbelief by how amazing it felt. I had never had sex feel as good as it did with Titus. Titus leaned down and kissed me after taking off the condom. He threw it away in the bathroom and he picked me up and brought me to the shower where we took a fast one together.

He handed me a sweatshirt and sweatpants once I dried off and I looked in the mirror and I had a huge hickey on my neck.

"Titus," I said, gaping at him as he smirked at it.

"Sorry baby," he said, giving it a small kiss. We walked out and Mason was playing with his cars out in the living room.

"Hi!!" He said to us as we walked out and we waved at him.

"Want to watch the parade?" Titus asked, sitting on the couch and Mason yelled in excitement sitting in between Titus and I. Titus put his arm out so it went over Mason and me as we watched the parade together.

Once it was done we turned on Ironman for Mason and then walked to the kitchen trying to get everything ready that we needed to do. I started making the stuffing, letting Titus cut the ends of the green beans. Mason came over to help and I let him pour the chicken stock over the stuffing as I threw in the sauteed celery and onions.

"Smells good," Titus said over my shoulder as he looked at the dish we had made.

"It doesn't smell like anything yet!" Mason said giggling and Titus winked at me and rubbed my ass and I blushed at him swatting his hand away.

I put the stuffing in the oven and I took out the potatoes. I peeled them, my fingers practically burning off in the process, and then I threw them in a bowl. I showed Mason how to mash it and let him do that while I steamed the green beans.

Titus went out to turn on the grill to grill the steaks. Within a few hours, all of the food was made and we were sitting down at the same table we had eaten the ice cream. We all were starved by that point and we ate so much food all we could do was watch a movie until we all fell asleep on the couch. 

I woke up and I was being carried by Titus to bed. I leaned into him and he kissed me on the forehead before laying next to me, pulling me into his chest.