Chapter 1: A Very SHOCKING Twist!

One day in Unova, Iris was just having fun with her pokémon, she sent out all of them, Dragonite, Excadrill, Emolga, Gible, and of course, Axew just HAD to come out of Iris' hair to come and have fun with all of her pokèmon as well. Gible went off eating any steel he could find, Dragonite was practising his attacks, Emolga(of course) was looking for some juicy apples to eat, and Excadrill went underground to practice his digging(in battle and in case of emergency) but was unknown to Iris is that something was going to happen out of the ordinary.

When Emolga went gliding around looking for some yummy, juicy apples, Axew tried to climb the tree she was on, but fell...

"OWWWWW" Axew squealed in pain.

"Woah! Axew, are you okay?!" Emolga questioned.

"Umm yeah..." Axew blushed a little bit "Gotta go, bye!" Axew was too embarrassed to tell Emolga the truth...He ran off, looking for Apples..When Axew was (unpleasantly) greeted by a group of wild Axew, and they attacked him..Axew used a Dragon Rage up in the air, Dragonite saw it and recognized it as Axews Dragon Rage, Dragonite started to rush at full speed. Just as Axew was about to be cornered, Dragonite swooped in and made a loud stomp, scaring all the wild Axew away.

"You okay?" Dragonite asked.

"Just fine, if you came a little bit later I could've been beat to pulp!" Axew exclaimed.

"Wheres Emolga? I thought you said that you were going to find her.." Dragonite said.

"Well...umm it's a long story.." Axew said.

"..." Dragonite was in silence...

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I KNOW YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER BUT COME ON!YOU GOTTA MAN UP!" Dragonite boomed loudly.

It was getting dark, Iris finally found those two and retrieved Dragonite and put Axew in her hair. She went to sleep.

"How am I going to tell her?" Axew wondered.

Well. one day has passed and there is going to be another one to come...Will Axew tell Emolga his feelings for her?Find out on the next Shocking Reveal!