It's A Party, It's A Party

Start from the beginning

Dess admired herself in the mirror , she didn't really wanna go out but with the stress from work she was definitely ready . She usually avoided parties with Jayda and hostings because of all the hype around celebrities . Jayda worked with artists everyday and it didn't seem like much fun. Mariah came busting in her room , "You ready slow poke?", she asked .  "Yes girl , what is Jayda doing ?", Dess asked while scrolling her Instagram  . "Calling a car service", Mariah replied while laying across Dess's bed . "Omg what kinda party is this damn, take my picture", Dess told her handing her her IPhone . Mariah took about 8 picture and handed Dess her phone back.

DessDior

DessDior Gotta impress me , I can spoil myself

Once Dess posted her picture she left her room and Mariah followed . They got to the kitchen and Jayda was pouring shots of Casamigos, there were 6 shots. "Okay bitches , we partying tonight bitches and we ain't thinking about these niggas!!", Jayda yelled . "Girl bye , you gonna be in Baby's bed tonight ", Dess laughed . Mariah and Dess dapped but Jayda just glared at them . "Anyway truck service is downstairs let's finish these shots and let's go", Jayda finished . The girls took their two shots a piece and made sure they had everything before they left out .

"Do you know who party this is?", Dess asked Jayda. "No , the invitation said secret location", she replied while scrolling on her phone . "Who you texting Ry?", Jayda asked . "Your mother bitch", Mariah laughed . "Are you texting Malcom",Dess asked in a baby voice . Mariah just glared at her and Dess continued scrolling on her Instagram. The ride was an hour out of Atlanta and the ride was making the girls anxious . Mariah pulled out her flask from her purse and took a drink before passing it around to the girls.

Pulling up to the house , the girls looked in amazement at how big the house was and wondering whose house it was.

"I wonder whose house this is because it just said secret location , let me text Dominique", Jayda spoke as the exited the truck

"I wonder whose house this is because it just said secret location , let me text Dominique", Jayda spoke as the exited the truck . The girls walked up to the door and saw a lot of familiar faces . They waved on their way in and Baby met them half way through the entrance . "Wassup ladies", he spoke and hugged them . As they walked in the headed to a corner with all of Baby's friends. "Oh shit, look at who is here", Dess nudged Mariah . She sighed noticing Yatchy across the room and regretting coming . Taking a swig of her flask , she took it all the way back to the head.