The Media

Location: Viceroy Los CabosWhen: March 20, 2021

When: March 20, 2021

Jayda and Stefon woke up and went straight to the beach . They had been cooped up in the room fucking and eating. They also spent time getting to know each other  a little more . "So what happens when we get back ?", she asked him as she sipped her Pina Colada . "I mean I got some charity games  and getting my daughter  , since the season ended in February I got some free time ", he responded sipping his Tequila . He was laid on the Cabana and she was laid against his chest . "Yes , I miss Loyal sad we going home tomorrow", she pouted. "We made the best out of it for sure , I was in that pussy all week", he laughed . She turned around and smacked his chest . She put her drink down and straddled him, he sat up and closed the curtains to the Cabana.

Stefon slid her bikini bottom to the side , while Jayda slid down his shorts . He luckily brought a condom , once he put it on she slid down on his erect 9inch . Once she got her rhythm , she started bouncing up and down while Stefon played with and sucked on her titties. "Fuck J, squeeze my shit damn", he moaned as she contracts her vagina muscles on his dick . "Yessss", she moaned throwing her head back , while he fucked her back. Luckily no one was on the beach, because they were getting loud . "Bounced that shit baby", he told her her as she bounced on her her tippy toes .

In a swift movement he flipped her one all fours and entered her from the back with her back arched . He fucked her faster with each stroke, while hitting the 'dougie'. She was so wet and dripping down her own leg. He played with her clit from the front, "Oh shit , I'm about to cum!!", she moaned loudly. "Hell yeah , cum on my dick ", he replied and they both came together . Afterward they collapsed on the Cabana and let the breeze send the into a sexual slumber for about an hour. Once the woke up they returned to their room to get ready for dinner .

JaydaCheaves

1DessDior and 87968 others likedJaydaCheaves I'm not playing fair and never will

JaydaCheaves I'm not playing fair and never will..
11,308 comments
StefonDiggs 😍

"You causing trouble Stef", Jayda spoke as they walked to the Nido restaurant ."I like what I see ", he replied and kissed her on her neck. Jayda just blushed as they continued walking to the restaurant .