It's A Party, It's A Party

Location: Jayda and Destiny's CondoDecember 22, 2020

December 22, 2020

Walking in the condo , Dess noticed Jayda and Mariah laid across the sectional watching a movie . This was rare because Jayda was always busy and so was Mariah. Jayda was busy becoming a moguls and Mariah a big recording artist . "What y'all doing home , y'all are never home ?", Dess spoke dropping her keys in the key bowl. "We we're waiting for you , there is a party tonight that Baby told me to come to", Jayda turning the movie off . Dess looked at her watch it was 7:39pm, she didn't realize she had been in the studio the whole day .

Dess was a marketing executive for Sony records , she been working there for 3 years

Dess was a marketing executive for Sony records , she been working there for 3 years . In fact she was one of  the marketing executive at the company ever being 24 years old . However , she also got paid from Instagram by being an IG model with different brand deals . Her and Jayda had been best friends since they were 12 and Dess met Mariah about 7 years ago through mutual friends.

"Ok what time does it start ?", Dess asked dropping her Celine bag on the kitchen counter . "11pm it's a private location , nothing to get too bougie for ,just relax", Jayda responded walking to the kitchen . After Dess thought about it , it was a Friday and she didn't wanna be in the house . "Ok cool , I texted Baby that we are coming and we will def pregame ", Jayda jumped for joy. "Glad I brought my clothes here ", Mariah did a little dance . "And we not thinking about Yachty tonight Miss Mariah", Dess laughed as she walked up the stairs to take a shower . "Ain't nobody thinking bout Yachty!!", Mariah yelled following her up the stairs.

1 Hour Later....