Chalo Karishma ko Manate hain😅

READ🌺IMAGINE🌺ENJOY

A pleasent morning...beautiful couple were sleeping in each others arm peacefully with a sweet smile on their faces...As first woke up and saw his little baby love is sleeping in his arms with a cute smile...he caressed her cheek and kissed on her forehead...Hm smiled feeling his love...she snuggled more into his chest feeling his warmth of body as he was shirtless...

As while caressing her hair-bacche uth jao...thana jana hain na...

Hm-anuuuuuu...(like baby)

As-kya hua anu ki jaan...

Hm-I lub you...(like baby)

As-I love you too my jaan...

Haseena woke up and smashed her lips on his...As was shocked to another level...somehow he composed himself and started responding her with equal love and passion...soon they parted their lips in the need of air...

As-abb aapne hume turn on kiya hain toh bhugatiye...

Hm-nahi...hum jaa rahe hain fresh hone...

She stood up and As picked her in arms...Hm was shocked...she started shaking her legs and bitting his chest...but he has no effect of it...

Hm-arghhhh...utariye na niche...

He was not listning he took her in bathroom...and double locked the door as she can't open it...

Hm-yaar...anu aap...

He pinned her the to glass wall...he kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks, chin and lips...lips were moving in sync...he bit her lower lip and she moaned but got silent under the kiss...they parted their lips...he started kissing, sucking and biting her neck...and she is moaning in pleasure...his hands were making circles on her back waist while her hands moved to his hair...he bit her harsly on neck leaving hickey...

Hm-ahhhhhhhh....anuuuuu...(she moaned loudly and clutched his hair)

He pulled her blouse straps down and started kissing and sucking her shoulder...he bite very harshly and she moaned in pleasure...

Hm-ahhhhhhh.....ahhh...(moaned)

Then he started shower...the water was way too cold...

Hm-anu...thand lag rahi hain hume...band kijiye na shower...

As-hum bhaga dete hain aapki thand...(and winked)

Hm-anu aap na...

Before she could complete her sentence he pulled her closer...this much closer that even water cannot pass through between them...he pressed his lips with her very hard...he went towards her cleavage stared their for few mins and then gazed at her passionately...she had butterflies in her stomach due to his continuous gaze...he placed a kiss and started sucking and biting on her cleavage muttering "I love you"...after doing some more heated session in bathroom with the sounds filled with his groans and her mons they came out and left for their home with smile faces...

At Mpt...

As always all were doing baketi except one...yes you guessed right...its Karishma Singh...she was lost somewhere...Hm entered...

Hm-ahem...ahem...

Ks saw her and ran towards her and hugged her tightly...

Hm-rani...kya hua...??

Ks-kya hua...??aap kal anu bhaiya ko dekhne gaye the na...??toh...??

Hm-aaa...aa...woh...woh thik hain abb...

Ks-pakka...

Hm-haan...rani...

Ks-aap abb thik hain na...