Ice Cream ~ Fulton Reed

(Requested but anonymous) 

(Summary: Fulton subtly asks Y/n on a date)

Warnings - None

Words - 539

---

Fulton Reed was good at everything except one thing, that one thing was girls. Fulton had no clue how to impress a girl, ask her out, kiss her, etc. Finally, after almost four years of knowing her, Fulton Reed got the balls to ask out Y/n.

Fulton met Y/n when he joined the Ducks years ago. She had immediately showed interest into being his friend, and he was really protective over her. Fulton liked Y/n as a friend also, but the friend feeling soon turned into a crush feeling. 

He hated when Y/n would talk to other guys. Even though he knew she wasn't his, it aggravated him. After he saw her in the hall way talking to some sophomore boy who was getting really touchy with her, he decided he needed to do something about his feelings. 

It was after school, and Fulton and Y/n were walking to practice like usual. Y/n was talking about who knows what, and that's when he decided to blurt it out. "Do you wanna go on a date with me?"

Y/n stopped talking and walking. She looked up to Fulton who immediately regretted his decision until he saw the smile spread across her face. "I'd love to Fulton, we can discuss where to go after practice."

Fulton and Y/n decided that he would go pick her up to go get ice cream. Fulton immediately told Dean who told him he was growing up. Fulton rolled his eyes, and headed home. 

Y/n had liked Fulton Reed ever since she met him. She was good at hiding it, but all she wanted to do was to be his girlfriend. When he asked her, she nearly flipped, but kept it cool. 

The two scheduled their date to be that Saturday which neither of them could wait for. Y/n had Connie and Julie over to help pick an outfit, and Fulton had Dean. Fulton went to pick up Y/n, and he thought she was the most prettiest girl he has ever seen.

The two went down to the small ice cream place. Fulton got chocolate, and Y/n got (any flavour of ice cream you like). You two sat at a small table at the ice cream place, and it started to turn dusk. 

"Y/n." Fulton gets her attention. She looks up, and there is ice cream all over her face. He laughs, and takes a napkin and wipes it off. Y/n turns a bit red in embarrassment, but little did she know, Fulton found it cute.

After they talked for awhile, and finished their ice cream they walked to an empty parking lot to end their night. Y/n's hand was in Fulton's and neither of them wanted the night to end. As they were staring at the stars above, Fulton popped the question. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Oh my! YES Fulton! A million times yes!" She jumped over, and hugged him. He chuckled as he hugged her back.

Author's Note -

I'm sorry this is so short, but I have one more request to do before request open back up! I have a gynecologist appointment tomorrow though, so wish me luck.