Other than that, Alhamdulillah she was doing well. She had been able to reschedule the interview with The Meadow Wood News, and thanks to a new portfolio she was able to create with the lens Houssam had given her, and in addition to her article on him that she had submit as a writing sample, she had gotten the job. She had quickly moved up the ranks as her bosses were very impressed with her talents, and soon she had made senior editor. She spent most of the time delegating and editing and designing, instead of doing what she loved, writing and taking photos, but hey, a job was a job. She liked her coworkers and was doing well, she couldn't complain.

She shouldn't complain.

And usually she was good about it.

But the ending of a Championship game meant one thing, Houssam would be back soon.

And that was a bad thing because she didn't know what to expect. He hadn't spoken to her in six months. Usually that means someone wants nothing to do with you.

As she made her way back to her office, she sat down behind her desk, fishing into her jacket pocket as her phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Yes is this Miss Hana Ismail?"

"It is."

"This is Gloria Franklin confirming your interview for next Tuesday afternoon?"

Hana hurriedly stood and closed her office door, not wanting to risk someone over hearing that she was interviewing elsewhere.

"Yes that sounds good."

"Do you need the address or so you have it?"

"No I have it."

"Okay please make sure to bring your portfolio, Mr. Gold was very impressed by the shots of yours that he saw, and he wishes to see more before he makes his decision."

"Yes of course."

"Thank you dear. Buh bye!"

As Hana hung up the phone, she felt a tingle in her spine. Here was a real life national newspaper wanting her! She was trying not to get her hopes up, but a big part of her was telling her that she was already there InshaAllah. The tinkling sounds of her phone sucked her out of her reflections, and she hurriedly answered it.

"Hello?"

"Salaam Hana!"

Yusra.

"Salaam Yusra! Don't tell me it's time already?!"

Yusra laughed.

"Not yet, but almost! It's getting to the point where I stopped seeing my toes months ago! I am bigger than I was with Kareem which I didn't think was possible!"

"Are you having more than one baby!?"

Yusra laughed for so long, it made Hana laugh as well.

"No Alhamdulillah there is just one in there! So I am calling because I can tell it's almost time and I wanted to know if we could ask you to watch Kareem when I do go? Our moms are insisting on being at the hospital, and our dads wouldn't know what to do with him to save their lives!"

Hana laughed.

"Of course! I would be honored. He's such a cutie now that he started talking in sentences!"

"Well it does get a little annoying sometimes, he is just like his Uncle and is obsessed with sports!"

Hana gave a forced laugh. Yusra had stopped talking about Houssam months ago, so Hana had stopped asking about him. This was the first time he was being mentioned, even in passing.