𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Can't we just set him free?" I requested.

"They'll know it was meh." Hagrid sighed, "Dumbledore would get into trouble.. He's comin down with meh y'know, Dumbledore. Said he wants to be with me when it happens.." He continued dejectedly. It killed me inside to see how upset he was about the entire situation.

"That's good, Hagrid." I patted his back in a state of kindness.

"Yep, great man Dumbledore!" He changed the subject and left the window, "Great man.."
Hagrid and I accompanied the remaining three as they sat at the table.

"We'll stay with you too, Hagrid." Hermione announced with confidence.

"You'll do no such thing." Hagrid insisted, "You think i want you seeing something like that? No. You just drink your tea and be off." Everyone stopped and turned after hearing the vase to Hermione's left shatter into pieces.

"Blimey! What was that?" Hagrid exclaimed.
I walked over to pick up what flew threw the window and dusted off the rock in confusion.

"Ow!" Harry cried out. I turned to him who was now rubbing his head, "Y/N." Harry spoke and motioned for me to come over. I looked out of the window to see three figures ready to come down and knock on Hagrid's door.

"Shit." I whispered, "We have to go it's nearly dark we'll get into trouble if they find us here."

"You're right, let's go. Come on guys." Harry called out to Ron and Hermione, "Hagrid." He said receiving Hagrid's attention, "It'll be fine, it'll be okay." Harry consulted.

"Go." Hagrid shooed him away worriedly. Hermione opened the back door and led us all out to the pile of pumpkins around the Hippogriff.

We ducked below the large fruits to stay hidden from Dumbledore himself. The four of us listened to the conversation the adults were having in the hut before Hermione got startled and turned around to face the woods.

"What?" Harry followed her line of sight.

"I thought I just saw.. never mind." Hermione spoke quietly leaving me curious.

"Let's go!" Ron suggested almost immediately after Hermione finished. Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me up with the three of them heroically.

"You really are terrible at running." I laughed as I ran behind Harry who was struggling up the hill.

"Shut up, you." Harry mumbled under his breath.

We reached the top of the hill and stood on each other's side, watching as they prepared to decapitate that poor creature. Hermione was already sniffling at the sight only for it to get worse.

The executioner lifted his weapon, aiming for Buckbeak's neck. I stared at every move he made with a clenched jaw before he swung the blade downwards. I cut my eyesight slightly from discomfort as Hermione began to cry and hug onto Ron.

"Oh no.." Ron muttered quietly. Harry empathetically grabbed my hand, turning me away from the murder and towards him instead.

I pulled my hand away from him and swiftly wrapped my arms around his neck. He embraced me back, sliding is hands onto my waist and laying his head on my shoulder to glance at Buckbeak one last time before sinking into the hug slowly.