Sex & Kicks

No ones POV
2 months later
Fallon is 5 months along and the next day was the day her and Liam found out the gender but Fallon had other plans.
"Liam"
"Yes love"
"I don't want to find out the gender"
"What?!?"
"No not like that I mean we could host a gender reveal party and we'd know by surprise you know?"
"Oh right sorry umm ya that's a pretty cool idea...but who'd be willing to know the gender for us?"
"I know someone that isn't Sam and Kirby because they would freak out"
"Oh who?"
"I was thinking Culhane could do it I know we aren't that close but I mean he is trust worthy and responsible to know it"
"Uhh sure he was coming by actually so I'll talk to him about that, you be careful okay call if you need anything love"
"Sure love you hun"
Fallon pecked his lips
"Love you too"
"And don't think I forgot about you dot"
He pecked her stomach which grew a lot these past few months
"Ow ooh ow okay wow this is painful"
"You okay do you need anything water do you want me to call and ambula-"
"Liam I'm fine baby is just kicking"
"Ok..wait what!?"
"I think we got our first kick now haven't we dot"
"Wait let me feel"
He kicks her again twice
"Wow we got I strong one"
"Tell Culhane we found a new midfielder once this he is out"
"Still convinced it's a boy fal?"
"I know it's a boy didn't you see the sonogram plus HE is inside of me and I'm closer to it than you will ever be"
"Hah yeah I saw the sonogram it's definitely a girl"
"Just wait till your humiliated Liam"
"Bye love"
"Bye"

La mirage

"Hey Fallon you made it"
"I did Sam where's Kirby?"
"Here!"
"Hey Kirbs"
"So you excited?"
"About what Sam if it's about the valentines party your hosting then no"
"No silly he means the baby I mean your gonna be a mom in what 4 months?!"
"I am At this point I just want to pop this baby out I'm too tired and this is hella painful oww especially when your own child is kicking you like a soccer ball"
"The baby kicked!?"
"It did Kirby, and probably still in a kicking mood and now I'm just wondering when are you ever gonna go to sleep because your hurting your own mother"
"When, can I feel!"
"Since this afternoon and sure but don't make it weird and only for a few seconds people can catch me and think I'm in a 'everybody feel my baby bump' mood"
"Sure?"
"Oww it's a strong kicker alright"
"Yeah try feeling that everyday for the next 4 months in your stomach anyways like I said to Liam once this kid is born I think Culhane will be more than happy to hire her or him as a midfielder for the Atlantix"
"Hah good one Fallon"
"Don't make it a thing Kirby"
"Anyways when are you gonna know the genders?"
"Tomorrow but me and Liam decided to do a gender reveal party at the manor so we are getting Culhane to know it then he can set up the reveal part but we are still talking about ways to reveal it"
"A: when is it B: why didn't you let me or Sam to know them for you?"
"A: next week B: you 2 are gonna either go all out or pass out from excitement while me the mother being not as energetic about this than you 2"
"Aww sucks you didn't pick us but we are happy as long as we know what your having because Fallon if this doesn't happen and you choose to find out at birth I will run you over"
"Chill Sam"

A week later/At the manor

"Hi thank you for coming to me and Fallon's gender reveal party we are both super happy and thankful for you to be joining us"
"Yes as Liam said we are very happy and we're also happy about this we are really excited and can't wait to meet the newest member of The Ridley Family, now everyone has been sent and invitation we specifically ordered for you to bring with you well turn it around and you will find a QR code open your phones and scan the code to find a page that says press boy or girl now place your bets then we can get started thank you!"

30 min later

"We are hoping you placed your bets now-"
"Wait Liam..okay I'm done"
"Umm okay Alexis anyways let's check the voting"
"Wow a majority of you said boy that's what I said to Liam"
"Alright let's see what we find out"
"Okay let's get to popping balloons!"
1...no confetti
2...no confetti
3...no confetti
4...no confetti
5...no confetti
6...no confetti
7...Pink!
"Wooooh it's a girl!"
"We're having a girl told you fal now pay up"
"Alright"
Fallon hands him a 100 dollar bill
"Thanks babe"
"I'm really happy to be having a daughter don't think I'm not"
"I know you are your just not showing it that much be happy love"
"I am happy"
She wraps her arms around his neck
He holds her waist and makes his way to her bump caressing it
They kiss
"I love you Liam"
"I love the both of my girls"
She giggles
"Congrats Fallon I'm really happy I'm getting a niece"
"Thank you but don't make it weird Adam"
"Here a gift from me and Adam for your daughter"
"Thanks Kirby...and Adam I suppose"
Liam chuckles at his wife still not softening to his brother-in-law
"Ooh Fallon I'm really happy I've always wanted a granddaughter now let's go talk about the nursery and girl clothes"
"God..Alexis"
He was more than happy to see his wife happy and now he doesn't only have 1 but 2 important girls in his life.

_______________________________
Authors note:
Hey I'm trying to post as much as I can I make story's in like an hour and I post them my sleep schedule is still messed up I mean it's 2:21 am right now anyways thank you for the support especially @gqnnymiller you have been so supportive and I can't comment it's something about my email anyways I love you so much and thank you for your support you really make me happy and proud of myself so thank you and remember I love you all and have a good day🤍