Chapter 2

I laugh and rest my head on the chair and close my eyes. I'm so shattered, all I wanna do is sleep.
-
After we arrive at school I climb out of the shiny car and close the door behind me. I then open the back door to retrieve my backpack. When I get it, I shove it round my shoulder and then close the car door. Me and Alex meet at the front of the car and then begin walking into the building together.

When we enter the 3-stories-tall school me and Alex are greeted by a few other of our friends. There is Bad, who's real name is Darryl. There is also Dream and George, also known as the love birds of the group. There is Sapnap, although I don't talk to him a lot since he is quite intimidating. And then there's me and Alex.

The whole group walks over to Alex's locker and then we all check what class we've got. I hope I'm in Alex's class.

"Alright. I've got PE. Anyone got the same?" Dream called out, looking at all of us.
"I do!" Bad says, smiling and waving his hand.
"Anyone got Geography?" Alex asks, although nobody replies. "Great." He says, sarcastically.
"I have English.." I say awkwardly.
"Same." Sapnap says, as our eyes meet. We have eye contact for quite awhile before I look away awkwardly.

"Sooo I suppose I'm on my own is Philosophy & Ethics then." George scoffs as he rolls his eyes.
"Yup." We all say, giggling.
"Don't worry babe, I'll still see you at lunch." Dream places a gentle kiss on George's cheek, while smiling at his lover.

George smirks at his boyfriend and then begins walking away to his class. Then Bad and Dream start walking to the gym hall and then Alex goes to the Geography classroom. Leaving Sapnap and I alone.

"Let's get going, then?" Sap suggests.
"Yeah.." I reply, looking at the floor and walking behind me as I leadthe way to the classroom.

When we enter the room the teacher notices us at the door within seconds.
"Oi! Karl and Sapnap! You two are both late, detention after school." The supply teacher moans as she balances her glasses on her nose and then looks up at me and Sap. Sapnap just rolls his eyes and goes to sit in his usual seat and I do the same. I sit in the middle front while he sits in the far back corner.

The lesson was extremely boring but I still payed attention and completed all the work which was set.