18.2••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣••

Start from the beginning

What should I do?

After Adam locked me in that cage, I could barely do anything, only a certain man with black hair helped me, so how am I gonna deal with this situation? ....

Please be okay....

Back to you and Adam

"Welp! There's no use in hiding the truth any longer. Yes, it was me, I killed your dad." Adam said.

"..."

"What? Arent you going to let me hug you now?" Adam said as he walks closer. You gave no response except a small nod. You were looking down the whole time.

Adam came closer to you, as he held something behind his back. It looked like a...t.a.s.e.r. He begins to slowly walk over to you. Giving you a bright yet cold smile.

"If only we had more time, I would've been a good uncle to you..." Adam then brings you into embrace, as he takes out the taser.

"(Y/N) NO!" Miya shouts.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Himaru calls out your name.

(Help why did I think of xiao)

You quickly escaped his arms and pushed him off of you, well, and off the cliff. Adam looks at you once more and says, "this was bound to happen...there is no eve...we cannot escape this cruel world, but for I shall, leave it..."

You looked away from him. You couldn't feel guilty, you shouldn't!

"Goodbye....Adam..."

Adam falls as he gets closer to the ground where death awaits him. He closes his eyes.

"AINOSUKE!!!" Tadashi yells as he runs for Adam, he throws off his cap to go and catch Adam. But it was too late, Adam had hit the floor.

Everyone couldn't believe it, a child, killed the o mighty Adam? Reki was there in shock. Miya was traumatized. Hitaro was breathing heavily. And Himaru was smiling.

Yandere Himaru arc? Just joking.

"You did the right thing..., he's gone now, we can be free!" Himaru says with happy tears in her eyes.

You didn't hear her but for some reason, it doesn't feel like a complete ending, at least, not yet. You still couldn't process that you just killed your uncle right now. Miya quickly ran up over to you and quickly hugged you, wiping off Adam's nasty germs off your sleeve.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright!? I was so worried, I-I told you that you shouldn't go up against him! And now...there's-"

You cut Miya off.

"Do you think I'm a bad person now, since I killed..him?" Yoy said quietly.

Miya's eyes widened. Think of you? As someone bad? What were you on?!

"No of course not! Adam committed murder first! He almost killed you, and he killed your dad! There's nothing to be guilty of!" Miya exclaims.

Miya sees Hitaro standing behind you.

"What are you looking at? Go away hmph.." Miya says. Hitaro didn't want to be there anyways. He needed to find Himaru.

"We should go home and get you cleaned up...let's go..." Miya says, you nodded and walked back down with him, hiding your face so no one sees the face of a murderer. You looked down at Adam's now dead body. You hear police sirens and an ambulance. Shadow appeared.

"Quickly! Get in the car!" You and Miya both nodded as you drove off with Reki and Langa.

Today was a tiring day.

🎉 You've finished reading ~𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚~ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴄʜɪɴᴇɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🎉