Austin Mahone the bad boy

Sorry guys my name for the character is not ariana its amber now.

Amberpov Ring ring i heard my alarm turned on i shut it off. I got up and went to take a shower and then i dryed up then i went to the my closet and took out a red cut off tank top then a black leather jacket with leather black jeans and black convers then blowed dryed my hair and straighten my hair and my side bangs. I finish then git my bag so i went to go it breakfast and went to the bus stop you know I'm 16 so life was getting arkward.

Jessies pov

Hi my name is jessie and i go to this school called lady bird high school and I'm 16 and I'm the most nices girl in school thats what everybody thinks i'm am but no one sees the other side if me.

Amber pov

I so this girl sitting by herself so i sat next to her and i said"hey my name is amber whats your name" "she said her name was jessie and said do u want be my friend she said sure,we became best friends.

When we got to the school jessie warned me that the boys like touching pretty girls ass i thought that was just cruel and 10 guys chased me and then i fell on him...... i fell on top of austin mahone he was sooooo hot that i just wanted to kiss him but i didn't he got up and helped me up and said his name was austin mahone and he said be careful because everyone wants a girl to sleep with he said then i turned around started walking and then Austin turned around and slaped my ass and then ran away.

Austin mahone pov

She is so hot but i GOT a reputation to do i see a pretty girl and fuck then but she was like different then the other girls that i fucked before but she was so hot that i wanted to be naked around her so badly.

Amber pov

I went to lunch and saw austin sitting at the cool kids table then everybody at the cool kid table also jessie called me too sit with them so there was a girl side and the boy side me and jessie had to sit with the boys cause the girls side was crowed with gossipe si we sat with but i sat next to austin and his crew but the crew kept touching thighs and i uncomfortable but jessie got a hold of it she told them that i wasn't a slut i was a girl, but once u know it the crew and i became friends after that speech. Austin had a girlfriend her name was Camilla cabello and she sat right in between austin and me austin got desturbed by Camilla and told me to stay away from her cause she's a pig that is a bitch and me and jessie started to laugh then Camilla got mad she slaped me in the face so i punched her so hard she cried on the floor and told her don't fuck with me, and then austin smirked at me so did his crew i think his crew has a crush on me i thought it was cool that i was a chick.Then after the touching and stuff i told them to stop and got up untill austin said that he wanted ti fuck me i said excuse me and then he said it again then i slapped him and said don't talk to me like then he just there with a smirk like he wanted to be slapped.