I smirk when I see his eyes widen because we know that Mia heard him.

Mia glares at him, " are you talking shit about me Richard?" Mia says using his middle name knowing that he hates it.

"Don't call me Richard, big head." He glares at Mia.

I look at Lili, and see her watching the two siblings argue with each other.

She looks at me and smiles, I widen my legs while patting them, telling her to come here.

She blushes and walks up to me, I hug her from behind while she stands between my legs.

I give her neck a small peck, smirking when I see goosebumps forming on her arms.

"Can you guys stop arguing, so we can have a peaceful breakfast." Sarah says glaring at Shawn and Mia.

Shawn looks at Sarah and his eyes soften, " yes ma'am." He says while walking up to her and pecking her lips. 'Simp'

Mia gags while looking at the two murmuring 'disgusting' under her breath.

"Okay beautiful people, what are we doing today?" Shawn asks, throwing his arms around Sarah.

Matthew looks at him with a bored look and rolls his eyes, "We're going to the beach dumbass, what else would we do on a beach house." He says shaking his head.

"Jesus you don't have to be rude Matty" Shawn says smirking, and Matthew just glares at him.

I block the two idiots and look at Lili, and see that she's just minding her own business eating her breakfast quietly.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper on her ear, kissing her cheek.

She blushes and looks at me, "thank you." She says slightly getting on her tiptoes and kissing the corner of my mouth.

Instagram
Liliana• 10:15 am

Instagram Liliana• 10:15 am