I BET ITS SIMON!

( just something u should know, it takes me a long ass time to write these because I have learning problems. so a small paragraph can take me 10m to word so it makes sense to others and I have my friend to read over it )

(BTW THEY LIVE IN THE UK)

charlie's prov~

we were all sitting in the boy's gaming room, it is basically one large room split up into smaller offices with a sitting room in the front. so when the boys streamed you cant hear each other in the background. 

I usually just stay with clay when they stream because he doesn't have facecam and from time to time snapnap when he doesn't have his on. since all the fans just think it's only the boys that live together and that they are all single. 

I don't really mind if they know about me but I guess it's a good thing I don't have to live the stress of hiding.

we were all talking about the upcoming amoung us stream that they were playing with mrbeast, corpes, and many more others. 

I don't really get the game but it's funny to watch the others play because of how crazy they act about a simple game, I was more of a sims4/DBD player.

I was sitting on Karls's lap, playing with his hoodie. Alex was laying on all 3 of the other's lap which did look very comfortable and he seemed to love that George was messing with his hair. 

Sapnap rubbing his back with Clay and George having their head on Sap's shoulders.

'we still need 2-3 more people for the game and most of the group are busy' Clay mumbled.  ' I could ask my cousin to join with a couple of his friends, from his group youtube channel' I say. ' You never mention you had a cousin?' clay said 

'we don't really talk that much since he's usually busy with his channel with his mates or I'm busy with college stuff'  

'what's his channel name?' Karl says from the top of my head. ' I think it's called the sidemen or something?' 

'WHAT!!' Alex shouts, jumping off the others giving us all a shock. ' YOUR COUSIN IS IN THE SIDEMEN OMG OMG WHICH ONE I BET ITS SIMON!'  (ik ik it will make sense later on hopefully)  ' no its Tobi '