"Oh..."

"To do that we'll have to put everyone at risk.." Hinako continued.

"It's not like we're in a death game or anything." I smirked, "Better to die trying to save someone than die because no one trusted you."

Sara nodded, "Let's do it."

"This devices used electric currents... using our bodies as conduits." Hinako told us, "If anyone passes out halfway... we fail."

(Kinda wish Ranmaru did die)

"Let's get on with it, shall we." Alice smirked.

"What?" Ranmaru asked in both shock and confusion.

"Be grateful, cotton candy!" Gin commented.

Ranmaru moved to stand in the center and we all stood around it.

The device made a noise and started up.

"Okay, so here's how it works..." Hinako started.

"Oh, I'll explain."

I jumped in shock, surprised by Joemama69(;'s sudden appearance.

He smiled his eery smile and started to explain, "The objective of the game is to gather electricity on Ranmaru.. The electrodes you're holding on to will be sent electric shocks at random. So send the current towards Ranmaru!"

This made me feel uneasy.

"Take a look at the monitor on the ceiling. That's the number of people who will be sent shocks next."

The screen said 'two next.'

I grunted as I was suddenly shocked.

"That's the first shock." Joemama69(; smiled at me and Shin, "The more shocks you take the more electrified you'll get."

It made me remember the memory I had once forgotten of when I first met Joemama69(; and he told me I reminded him of Shin.

I was suddenly shocked again.

My body started to ache.

"Stop it!" Shin yelled.

Joemama69(; simply smiled, "That was the second shock... And if you get more and more electrified..."

We were electrified again for the third time.

I glared at Joemama69(; but he just continued to smile at me with a creepy look in his eyes.

"Three shocks.. this is the limit." The green haired creep told us.

And then, we started the messed up game.

~*~

Thank God nobody fainted and we made it through the so called game.

Games are supposed to be fun.

We left Kurumada behind and headed to the lift.