"I don't get you..." Mai frowned, "I tried to kill you... remember ? How can you say that to... someone who stabbed you in the back?"

Mai was starting to tear up, "Stop it! I'm the worst... I'm horrible..."

"That doesn't change nothin'." Q-taro replied, "If I were in your shoes... I would've done the same thing."

"We found a first aid kit." Sara butted in.

"Ya serious?" Q-taro looked up startled. He moved to fast though because he winced in pain.

Sara kneeled down beside him and wrapped bandages around his wound.

"Thanks for that. I feel better." Q-taro told us, "Sorry everyone."

"Hmph... if you feel sorry, then come with us." Alice stated.

"Why do I gotta do that?" He asked.

"We found a fingerprint scanner. We want everyone to try it. You and Mai haven't tried it. If we unlock the right level of security, we could free Keiji." I told him.

He huffed before reluctantly agreeing.

"I'll lend you a shoulder." Alice offered.

"No." Mai rejected the offer, "I'll do it. I swear I won't get anymore funny ideas."

Q-taro agreed.

"Muscle gorilla's heavy, so we can switch off if you get tired, meow!" Gin told her.

Mai shot him a grateful look.

And so, we headed back to the monitor room.

~*~

When Mai put her finger on the scanner, it glowed and level one of security was unlocked.

"Huh?" She stated in disbelief.

A few monitors turned on.

Sara walked over to one of the monitors that turned on.

I followed her.

It was a dummy control system.

The Shin AI popped up, startling me.

"On this screen, you can check the status of the dummies bodies."

"Why did the AI of me just..." Shin looked away, embarrassed.

"Currently being displayed is the information for Ranmaru Kageyama." The AI continued to explain, "In the center, you can see the remaining battery for the head and torso. And the right and left hands here display your upgrade parts."

"Upgrade parts?" Alice asked.

"Also, if there's personal info you want, such as preferences, learned knowledge or people you like..."

"Keep thinking about upgrade parts, everybody!" Ranmaru exclaimed.

"If these are hand parts maybe you can equip something.." Alice suggested.