I stood next to Shin, Gin stood on the other side of me. I fidgeted nervously.

We're still dropping like flies? Can I really survive something like this? I'll surely die in the next main game.

I'm the least trustworthy.

Although, Shin, Alice and Gin do trust me.

I'm sure Sara doesn't trust me just yet...

Shin grabbed my hand again to stop me from hurting myself.

He pulled me closer to him.

"Don't worry."

I shivered slightly as his warm breath hit my ear.

Tightening my grip on his hand, I leaned into him.

Sara stared blankly at the controls for the coffins, "I don't know how to do this."

Shin sighed and let go off my hand, approaching her, "I can help with that."

I wandered over to the controls. I didn't have time to look at them when we were in this room earlier.

That's when I noticed something interesting.

Is that... a fingerprint scanner? Also a card slot?

We might need those later.

"I can't do anything." Shin stated, "It's probably locked."

He got up and stood next to me, looking at the controls.

"Yeah see." He pointed to the security levels, "We probably need to unlock a higher security level."

"There's a fingerprint scanner." I pointed out, "We could all try our fingerprints and see if we can unlock another security level."

"Logically Joemama69(;'s fingerprint would unlock it but... it's worth a shot." Alice stated.

"We don't know until we try, meow!" Gin added, "Let's have muscle gorilla and the others in the cemetery try it too, woof!"

"No, Q-taro's badly injured. He can't exactly move from there..." Sara told him.

"That reminds me.. Hayasaka was it? That man said he worked for a medical equipment company." Alice nodded to himself.

"So you're saying there might be a first aid kit somewhere." I smiled.

"Yes." Alice smirked, "Let's go check out the office."

~*~

To our surprise, there was a first aid kit in the office.

How convenient.

Sara grabbed it and we all walked back to the cemetery so we could treat Q-taro's injuries.

When we got there, Mai had woke up.

"Mai... so you're awake." Sara commented.

"If only I didn't wake up..." Mai trailed off, looking away from us, "I failed utterly... I knew I couldn't do it... After I tried so hard to look harmless, too..."

Sara was silent.

"Don't go blamin' her, Sara." Q-taro stated, "Didn't I tell ya? We'll be real allies..."

"What in the world... are you being serious?" Mai asked.

"You betcha ass I'm serious! So give up on tryin' to kill me.. And instead... let's think of how to leave together."