Broken

Denki gets home and walks up to his room. He lays on his bad and starts using his phone. Denki hears a car pull up. He gets up and checks. He opens the front door and sees Aizawa and All Might coming out of the car.

Denki pov-
Shit- I forgot about the meeting for the dorms. Shit what do I do..?!

Denki stands outside of the front door as Aizawa and Allmight start walking towards him. Denki starts getting nervous. Aizawa walks up to Denki.

Aizawa: Hello Denki, I'm sure you know why were here of course.

Denki: Y-yeah! But I'm father isn't really home right now. He's at a business trip.

All Might: How about your mother. I'm sure we can speak with her of course!

Denki looking a little upset: U-uhm- my mom isn't really here at the moment.-
Pov-
Like she was ever here..

Aizawa: Well when does your father come home from his business trip?

Denki: 3 weeks sir. He's always busy with work.

Aizawa: Ok kid. I'll be messaging your father about the dorms.

Aizawa and All Might starts walking back to the car. Then they drive away.

(Allmight and Aizawa in the car)

Allmight- hey Aizawa, do you think Kaminari is ok?

Aizawa- what makes you say that?

Allmight- Well first, what kind of parents leave their teenage son home alone with no adult supper vision.? Second, Kaminari seemed really nervous to see us. Then I heard from Recovery Girl that Denki went to her office with a hug cut on his right hand.

Aizawa- I'll look into it. Right now, our main priority is to get consent from Kaminari's parents. And ofc the rest of the students.

(Denki)

Denki pov-
I stand there watching their care drive away. Well great.. now they are going to message him. I hope I could stay at the dorms. I start walking back into my house. I get to my room and close my door. I walks over to my bed and see three missed messages from shinsou. Fuck. I cant believe I forgot about shinsou. I pick up my phone and read the messages.

Shinsou's messages-
Hey Denks- I'm not going to be able to hang out today.
I have business and/or work to do.
We can hangout tomorrow. Sorry.

Denki pov-
It's fine. I was busy today either way. I start getting ready to go to my dad's business building for more "tests". I'm honestly used to it already. Just more drugs and poisons injections. I start puting on my shoes. Hmm- I wonder what Night is doing. I haven't seen her since I was 13. I hope she's ok. I see the black car pull up. I start walking downstairs.

Denki walks to the front door. A man in black opens the door for Denki. Before denki goes in, he looks to his left side and notices shinsou.

Denki pov-
What is shinsou doing here.? I stare at Shinsou for 5 seconds and the man forces me in the car. I can tell Shinsou also noticed me. The car starts driving and I look back to see Shinsou. I wave at him with a smile on my face. If only he knew what was about to happen.

Shinsou pov-
I'm walking to work. (A little more understanding what I work as- at a very young age I was trained to be an assassin, to kill people for their blood so they could use the blood for poison and different experiments to open something. I'm not quite sure what it is though. My father knows more about it than I do. In the work place I'm referred to #125, and my father is #168. They use numbers so no one can know each other's identities if there was a traitor. Which also means every one needs to wear blindfolds and masks. But most of the time I need to guard the little guinea pig from escaping. We don't really talk to each other. Plus I don't even know how he looks like. It's been years since I spoke to him. I dont even remember his name. Eh- I dont really care.) I notice denki being taken to a black car. Similar to the ones at work. Denki and I lock eyes for 5 seconds until he gets shoved into the car. The car drives off. I see denki waving at me from the car and I wave back.

Have I seen those guys in black suits before? Oh yeah, for work. Wait. How does Denki know them..

Shinsou starts getting paranoid, but continues to walk to work. As Shinsou gets there, he puts on his blind fold, his black mask, and puts up his black hood from his hoodie. He walks in the building. Shinsou walks into the empty room he was assigned to be in.

Denki is in the room with the white uniform and a white blindfold. Denki is laying on the floor facing the wall with his legs on the wall. Denki starts thinking of Shinsou. Denki blushes a bit and giggles.

(Reminder- Shinsou and Denki don't know it's eachother)

Shinsou: Whats so funny?

Denki: Oh..nothing..sorry.

Shinsou: It's fine I guess..

Denki continues thinking about shinsou and giggling again. Shinsou ignores it. Denki continues to giggle and it starts to bother shinsou.

Shinsou: I don't know what your laughing about, but you need to shut up.

Denki: right..sorry..

A man walks in the room and takes denki out. Shinsou blind starts getting loose. Shinsou quickly takes it off . Then he see Denki walking out the room for 5 seconds. Shinsou puts on the blindfold and tightens it.

Shinsou pov:

T-that was Denki..I was in the same room with Denki and we didn't even know...

Shinsou heart starts to beat really fast and start to have pain. Shinsou puts his hand over his heart and starts to tremble. A tears rolls down his face.

He was heart broken..