Seungmin just stay in a confusion until Hyunjin pull his face closer to him and whisper, "Lets stay like this forever." Seungmin could feel his warm breath on his face.

He nods. His heart now racing faster than it usually is.

Hyunjin put his lip against the younger, making him flustered. Hyunjin slowly move so that Seungmin can kiss back. They both the same beat. For some reason, this kiss feel a bit different.

More softer, more tender, more sweeter like a whole factory of honey exploded inside their eyes. They both closed their eyes to feel the pleasure. Its too good to the point they dont realized that they're already at the end of the ride.

They pulled out and give each other a lovingly smiled. Getting off of the wheel and grab some ice cream.

"Ice cream after the kiss.. is the sweetest thing I could ask for!" Said Seungmin.

Hyunjin just giggles while leaning his head on Seungmin's shoulder.

"Nope! Ice cream or kisses are nothing compared to my sweetest baby minnie." He reply.

Seungmin looking at Hyunjin before he gets all blushing with the praised. Hyunjin really know how to teased Seungmin.

"Stop it, you dummy!" He scold Hyunjin.

They both laughing.

Then Seungmin suddenly looks like he was thinking of something. "But wait, why you didnt finish your story and rushed to kiss me?"

Hyunjin glance at Seungmin before giggling. "Baby, we're at the too of the wheel so I had no choice but to stop talking and kiss you."

"But why though. I want to know when was the day you fall for me?"

"Its because, they said.. if we kissed at the top of Ferris wheel, the relationship we're created will last forever. Dont you think it was so sweet to do that?" Hyunjin said while giving seungmin the softest smile he had ever gave.

Of course Seungmin felt touched with those words. Like, it will stuck in his head forever and his love for the man in front of him was getting deeper day by day.

"Baby..! There's something on your lips." Said Hyunjin making the younger startled.

"What is it-"

He couldnt even speak when Hyunjin is already owned his lips. After he pull out Hyunjin licks his lips, making Seungmin feel the shivers.

"Wh-what was that." Seungmin flustered for a thousands times.

"Ice cream is on your lips, I was just clean it up for you." Hyunjin said while smiling. He loves to see flustered Seungmin. Its too cute amd too much for his heart.

They dont realized that all the members are watching them right in the front. Few inches away from them.

"Innie, why are you looking at me like that?" Chan asked as he saw the maknae was staring at him full of suspicious.

"Hyung, you never did that to me." He whines and pouted. Chan just scratches his neck out of awkwardness.

"Thats terrible, hyung. Chan hyung, you should at least treat I.n like your boyfriend." Teased Felix.

"Dont meddle in their business dear, just focused on me." Said Changbin dragging his man back to his place.

"Innie, please. Not yet. You need to grow up first. Then I'll consider it, okay baby?" Chan pull I.n into a hug.

"Like I will die without your kisses. Hyung with me always means the world for me, you know?" I.n hug back.

"Happy ending!" Han who saw that excitedly shouted while doing a little dance.