Chapter 2

~•Carters Prospective•~
As I woke up I noticed I was surrounded by three doctors, Hunter and a nurse. It looked like a Mental Institution or better known as a Asylum. I jumped up and screamed in shock "WOAHHHH!!, Carter calm down its me Hunter." He said as he grabbed my hand * I yanked my hand away* then said "Where am I?," as I looked around the room from my bed. "Your at a protection center for people who have tried to commit suicide, and you will be here for 24 hours after we make sure you're stable enough to go back home" the doctor said politely. "HUNTER WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!?!?!?!??? ANTHONY TOLD ME TO TRUST YOU BUT I WONT AND CANT!!!!!! HE SAID TO LET YOU IN BUT YA KNOW WHAT I WONT!!!!! I screamed and cried then stared at him then grabbed a knife that was on the table with a lot of other tools like they were gonna do surgery * is this a hospital and was this the only room left because if this is to keep me safe and not cut myself and not be suicidal then why are there knifes?* I thought to myself then wondered where I really was and what they were gonna do to me. *Hunter was lying and I couldn't trust him* I thought to myself. I took the knife and sliced into my left wrist, tears ran down Hunters face as he fell to the floor and mumbled under his breath to the point I could understand a little "What now Anthony???..., I tried..." I looked at him and dropped the knife. *He sees Anthony too????? I thought*