☆ Chapter 13 ☆

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck.."

F.F's eyes widened. 

"433..439..443..449."

F.F glared at the priest, while you could only stare.

"You!"

"It would be a shame if you had to kill D&G. I still have some questions I'd like to ask. How troublesome.." Pucci trailed off, his eyes on you for a moment.

"It's Father Pucci." F.F exclaimed. "He's Whitesnake's user!"

Your mouth dropped open. "What? No, he can't be! Why would he be the one trying to kill us?" You exclaimed, in denial. You remembered all of the visits you made to Pucci.

Pucci, however, eyed you, and spoke. "I'm afraid I must correct you, Y/N. You see..I've taken quite a liking to you. It would be a shame if you were on the enemy's side. I've tried so hard to get you away from them. Yet you cling onto Jolyne like a parasite..no, she is the parasite." Pucci trailed off. "..There so many things you need to know about yourself..what you need to remember..Jolyne Cujoh isn't your friend. She doesn't know what I know about you."

You tensed up, falling silent, as F.F stepped in front of you. "You stay away from Y/N! Jolyne showed her kindness, just like she did to me. If you think you're going to change Y/N's mind, then you're wrong! She's staying with m- us!" 

Pucci sighed. "Well then..I suppose you'll have to choose your priority. Is it killing D&G, or killing me? Make your choice.."

Why? Why had Pucci been the bad guy this whole time? It could've been anyone else..

Pucci then noticed a smirk forming on your face, as you straightened upwards.

"You know..I should've expected that. People always decide to stab you in the back when you think they're actually your friend." You leaned back, crossing your arms as you began to laugh. "..That's why not caring about anyone is the best way to go..that way, nobody will care about what you do, so they'll leave you alone, and not bother to go and break your heart." You then placed a hand on your heart, and pointed a finger at Pucci. 

"You've betrayed my trust, Father Coochie..Pucci..I don't really care who you really are at this point. I've decided that I'm going to put my care for you aside, and let out all of my anger right now. F.F, go and kill that other guy."

Pucci's eyes narrowed. So, Jolyne must've really tainted you. But..it didn't matter. Your soul could still be cleansed from those filthy Joestars.

You rushed forwards, bringing out Suspicious Minds again. "I wonder what I should make you do..maybe I'll make you reveal all of your secrets first, and humiliation comes later. I'd hate to kill you, you know. But you need to pay somehow."

As you moved to strike Pucci, you heard a yell from F.F.

You then turned your head.

..Seems like you cared so much about F.F, you made a mistake, as you suddenly felt yourself being slammed into the iron bars that separated you and Pucci.

•••

What F.F feared most..was the eradication of her own intellect.

Ever since she met Jolyne Cujoh and Y/N L/N at the farmlands, she remembers everything that happened since then. 

The weird graffiti on the public phones.

The sounds of doors opening and closing.

Making small talk with Jolyne while she made fun of how weirdly shaped her toes were. She remembered everything.