WE WILL SAVE YOU ERI!

Start from the beginning

"Cleanliness is an obsession of mine. When someone infiltrates me with their filth I lose control. It's never gone quite this far and what a shame for u Lemillion. You chose to get involved with Eri, with me and now you have lost your quirk," he said as we looked at Uncle and he nodded.

"He lost his quirk!" He yelled as I glared at Chisaki growling.

"It's gone forever?" Zuku asked and Uncle nodded.

"An now because of you, your hero friends will die," he said charging at Uncle and Eri as I chased after him.

"Leave them alone," Zuku yelled as we kicked him away.

"Kids leave him for me, I'll deal with him," Uncle said

"Will you now?" Chisaki asked with a laugh.

"Look after Mirio and Eri," He said as we nodded. I took my phone out and called Katsuki which went to voicemail.

'Hey Katsu, I am in a mission right now along with Zuku. Sorry for ghosting you for a few days, but I didn't wanna worry you plus we were asked to keep this mission confidential. It will probably appear on the news. I may not survive this, so I just wanted to tell you that I love you and please don't cry over my death. If I die I'll die protecting a small girl who deserves all the happiness in the world. So if I am not there please look after her. I love you Katsuki, Goodbye, or if I survive then see you soon.' I said and cut the call as Zuku looked at me with sad eyes his phone was also in his hands probably calling Ochako who is handling the situation above.

"Come on let's go!" Zuku said and we started walking back the way we came.

"No..." Eri said in between.

"What?" I said crouching down to her level.

"Please stop..." She said and we saw Uncle getting impaled right in the chest with a spike.

"NOOOOO!!!" We yelled as Zuku charged at Chisaki.

"Senpai get Eri out of here, I am going to kill that bastard!" I said as Senpai ran away with Eri crying.

~Time Skip~

Zuku and I have been fighting Chisaki for dodging his spikes, but he got us both. We were now on the ground spikes impaled in our legs, blood oozing out.

"My whole body is screaming, Scar take over please, I can't do this werewolf form anymore," I said as she took over but grunted as she is still recovering from the wounds on her abdomen.

"Give up already! I told you how this is going to end, You are all going to die!" Chisaki yelled.

"You're wrong! I won't let that happen. Even if it is written already, I'll smash that future," Zuku yelled but was impaled again along with me as we screamed in pain.

"No..." Wait that voice... We turned to see Eri entering with a scared expression.

"Eri! No run away please!" I yelled as she nodded no.

"Stop! I don't want this!" She said crying.

"Eri please go back to lemillion!" Zuku yelled.

"Eri... look at them, injured and bleeding. You don't think that they can defeat me, do you?" Chisaki asked we glared at him.

"No I don't," She said looking down, trembling.

"Smart girl! So then what do you suppose you should do?" He asked.

"I'll come back," She said walking up to him.

"Eri!!" I yelled.

"But if I come back, I want you to make them to make them all better," She said approaching them. In the end, she is the one saving us again. No, I can't let her go back to this bastard.

"Ahhh yes its so much easier to be hurt yourself then to watch while others are hurt for you isn't it? The faint flicker of hope Lemillion had gave her had been distinguished. Don't you see ? You think you're helping her but you're really just being cruel. She doesn't want you!" He yelled to us.

'Midoriya, Y/N it's no use you can't save Eri. I've seen it, I saw the future Midoriya and I die. And Chisaki gets away." Sir Nighteye said to us.

No this is not over.

"Maybe what he said is true. Maybe you think you don't want my help. But I won't let you down Eri. I'm not letting anyone die I'm going to save you!"Zuku yelled as he tore the spike out of the boot and crushed it, Scar also stood as we glared at him.

"We won't let you go back to hell, we promised you that we will save you, even if it kills us! Whatever it takes!" I yelled as the ceiling collapsed and a dragon roared.

"Ryuku! Uravity! Froppy!" I yelled with hope in my eyes. I will save her this time at any cost.

All right that's all for this chapter. Sorry for the delay, I promise to be back soon. Next chapter will Eri be saved? Read on to find out! See you in the next chapter! Love you! Peace Out!✌✌✌