Matchcil: feelings for my best friend

Pencil's P.O.V.

The alliance and I were just talking. Well, our whole alliance except Match. To be honest, it was pretty good she wasn't here right now because Ruby and Bubble were teasing me about liking her. They're not wrong though, but it's getting annoying at some point. I also didn't want to say it to them, because if there's anyone who can't keep secrets, it's Ruby. She would immediately tell everyone including Match. I'd rather tell it to Leafy, and she's not even officially part of our alliance. 

"Just admit it Pence-Pence, you like her!" Ruby said. I sighed in annoyance. "Ok, I will tell you, but if you DARE to tell ANYONE..." I warned her. "Ok, ok, I won't tell anyone! Just say it." Ruby said. She and Bubble started giggling. Book just remained silent, just being on her phone.

"Ok, ok..." I inhaled and exhaled slowly. "I... have a crush on Match-" "I KNEW IT! YEAAAAAAA!" Ruby shouted. "SHUSH! Girl..." I shushed Ruby. "Hehe, sorry." Ruby replied. "Ok, so like I said, I have a crush on her, but I'm scared to ruin our friendship." I finished. "It's ok Pencil, I'm sure she likes you too!" Bubble reassured me. "Who likes who too?" We suddenly heard. It was Match. "Oh, h-hi." I said. I was surprised by my own stutter. I saw Ruby visible struggling to be silent and not spill it. "Well..." I started. Ruby couldn't hold it in anymore. "Pencil is in love!" She said. I glared at her. "What? I never said with who." I sighed. "Oohhh who is it? Please, like, tell meeee!" Match said. She sat down. "Well I..." I started. "We will leave you alone for a while." Book said, looking up from her phone and noticing Ruby struggling again. She stood up and motioned Ruby and Bubble to come with her. They left us alone.

"So?" Match asked. I sighed. "Thanks so much Ruby..." I mumbled. "Well... uhhh..." I then said. "Girl you can tell me." Match reassured me. "Ok... don't be mad at me but... I..." I sighed. "I am in love with you..." I blushed looking down. Match gasped. "OMGF... girl.... I, like, feel the same, but I didn't know how to, like, tell you..." she said. She also blushed as a looked up to face her again. "C-can I uhhh... it may sound awkward but uhh... can I kiss you?" I asked, blushing more. Match chuckled. "I don't see why not." She said. I smiled and leaned in. Match did the same. Our lips touched. We suddenly heard squealing and a loud "Shh! Now you ruined it!" We looked up and looked behind us. We saw our alliance, sitting in a nearby bush. Ruby was softly squealing, Bubbly was smiling, Book was glaring at Ruby, but also smiling at us. "Hey guys." Bubble said. "We were uhh..." "LOOKING AT THIS ADORABLE THING EEEK!" Ruby screeched. Man, and I thought Four's screeches were annoying. Welp, at least Ruby can't kill with her screeches. "Yeah, but this fangirl here ruined it." Book said. Match chuckled. I just blushed madly and remained silent. "So..." I started. "Girlfriends?" Match nodded. "Girlfriends." We hugged and stood up. Then we both walked to the alliance to beat the heck outta them- I mean, talk about random stuff again.

This is one of my fave ships ngl. Some other faves are 4X, BubblePop, 42X, and Fireafy