Suthanu gasped in shock and smirked.
Poor Jyesth she thought.

"B..but.. I.. I'm...nu..not..hungry kumari" Prathi said nervously smiling at her.

"Kumar !! Won't you have this for me ??" She asked with puppy eyes, stressing the words for me !!

"Uh...mm...ok please keep it here and you can leave" Prathi said not wanting to hurt that little girl.

"Wahhh Jyesthaa" the younger siblings said as they bursted out laughing right after princess Vanitha left the room...

Prathi had no other way but to give them pleading looks, pleading them to stop.

"Mohini mata please bring food for us to the room" Yudheya said to Mohini.

Very soon food was brought to the chamber and all of them sat down to have food.

"Eww" whined Sutsom seeing the bitter gourd in the plate making Kokila chuckle.

"Pitamahiii please" Yudheya whined earning a glare from Devika.

"Will you eat it or not ??" Devika asked with a death glare making Yudheya gulp.

"Putri !! Why are you scolding my ladla ?? He'll eat if I feed him" Kokila said and took a morsel in her hand for Yudheya and forwarded it to him.

"Maa !! You are cuddling him alot" Devika said making Kokila chuckle.

"No one cares about my likings" Yudheya mumbled.

"Same here" Prathivindhya mumbled.

"Tch tch tch poor Bhrathas" Suthanu said.

"Shut up Suthanu" both Prathi and Dheya said.

"Devi maaaaaaaaaaaaa" Thanu called.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry my darling" Prathi and Dheya shouted whispers making her chuckle.

"Ewwwww" Prathi and Dheya shouted as they finished having the food and Devika left to her chamber.

"Horrible !! Yakkkk" they said in unison.

The princes who were calm and serene as their father were now giving grumpy faces just because of bitter gourd.

"Aww" Suthanu bursted out laughing seeing her brothers' conditions.

"Quiet !!!!" They shouted seeing Suthanu who only laughed more.

"Yakkkkkk" came four other voices, they were the young upapandavas who were in the same condition.

"Why not have some laddoos ??" Sutsom suggested.

"I badly need something sweet !!" Whined Shrutsen.

"Ok !! Off we go to the kitchennn" Shrutakarma said and all of them walked to the kitchen.

"Dasis !!" Sutsom called the maids catching their attention.

"Command us Rajkumar" they said bowing their heads.

"Give us some laddoos" Sutsom ordered.

"Vo uh uh mm Raj... Rajkumar...." The maid talked hesitantly.

"What's wrong ??" Prathi asked.

"We didn't make sweets Kumar !!" The maid said making Sutsom frown.

"But why ??" Sutsom asked.

"There was no sugar left" answered the maid.

"I...I...will...make it now if you want" she said.

"No !! I will make it !!" Sutsom said making everyone's jaw drop.

"Wh---" Suthanu bursted out laughing followed by the other making Sutsom glare.

"Nothing is funny !!" He said frowning

"You and cooking !! Stop playing Bhratha" laughed Shatanik.

"Let me cook and show !! Then do this commentary and teasing stuff" said Sutsom.

"Ok let's see !!" Said Kirti and started laughing again.

"Kirtin putr Shrutakirti shouldn't be this naughty !!" Said Sutsom glaring at him

[AN - Kirtin is one of Arjun's names]

"Yeah yeah hahaha VrikodarPutr Sutsom should try to be a warrior not a cook haha" Kirti said laughing.

"What try ?? I'm already a warrior" Sutsom said.

"Shhh" Prathi said nervously knowing that if he didn't interfere this will go to any extent.

"Cholly jyesth" The two brothers said making Suthanu laugh more.

"Ok stopp !! Sutsom laddoos please before my tounge dies due to this bitter taste" Yudheya said giving a yak kind of look followed by Prathi.

"You both !! I'll ask mata to make more bitter gourd today" Suthanu said earning deadly glares from Prathi & Dheya.

"Look at your reaction" Suthanu laughed making them glare more.

"See the disadvantages of being elder brothers to naughty sisters" both Prathi and Dheya mumbled which only made Suthanu laugh more.

"By the way, where are our Bhabhis ??" Thanu asked making Prathi gulp and Dheya giggle.

"Dheyaa you too ?? Don't talk to me both of you" Prathi said and turned away while faking anger.

"No no no Bhlatha pleashhh" Dheya tried sounding childish and Clinger to Prathi.

"Thanu don't you dare tease my Bhratha" Yudheya said fake glaring at Suthanu making her roll her eyes.

"Laddoos ready !!" Came Sutsom's voice.

"Wh---" the three children of the emperor gave a speech less, shocked look [😶]

"So soon ??" The three asked in unison.

"Yup" Sutsom said giving a proud look. [😎]

The three went inside to see Kirti, Nika and Shruta enjoying the sweets making them more shocked.

"Awww" they said taking a bite of it.

"Sutsom the chef !!" Dheya said making him pout.

"Woah Bhratha !! Your the best !!" Suthanu said side hugging Sutsom making him chuckle and kiss her forehead lovingly.

They sat enjoying the food...

Flashback ends :-

"Done !! My little angel" Nakul said feeding her the last morsel in the plate.

Suthanu jerked out of her thoughts, the sudden act made her hiccup.

Bheem patted her head softly and Arjun brought a glass near her lips.

For a minute Bheem and Arjun looked like Sutsom and Shrutakarma to Suthanu.

She smiled remembering how they do this whenever she got hiccups.

"Thanu !!" Bheem and Arjun called making her jerk off her thoughts.

"It was my imagination !! Bhratha Som & Kirti aren't here" She whispered to herself and sighed as she sipped the water slowly...

But they will come back !! For their gudiya !! They will surely come back... She mumbled and moved to her tent.....