CHAPTER 4

"Thanu" Yudhishtra called entering the chamber with his brothers.

"Yes pithashree !!" Suthanu smiled as she abruptly hid the picture in her hand.

"Come have food putri, you didn't have your dinner last night" she heard her father say.

"Pithashree I'm not hungry" Thanu replied stepping forward and touching their feets to get blessings.

"Thanu, your pithashree can easily find out who is lying" Yudhishtra said in his usual calm voice while caressing her hairs.

She immediately hugged her father and started sobbing in his embrace, the other brothers surrounded her and were patting her head in order to console her.

"Thanu !! We understand ladli, but we're sorry, your brothers have attained a peaceful and beautiful place, they are happy now, you shouldn't make them upset by crying putri" Nakul said while wiping her tears, she nodded and smiled softly making the brothers smile back satisfied.

Sahadev made her stand and walked her to the dining room where all the others were seated for breakfast.

The brothers sat with their daughter. Food was served for everyone.

"Krishnaa !! Priye come and have food with us. You didn't eat anything since yesterday too" Arjun said and Draupadi came and sat next to them.

"Pithashree !! I would not eat if bhrathas don't feed me, today will you all feed your daughter" Thanu asked in a pleading manner making Pandav's eyes tear up.

"Our pleasure darling" Sahadev said and the brothers started feeding their daughter with their hands.

Suthanu again drowned in her past memories were she wouldn't eat without her brothers feeding her.

Flashback :-
[Continuation of the flashback from the last chapter]

"Bacho !! Come have food" Kokila called the children who were busy teasing Prathi.

"Jyesth, my Bhabhishrees would have already reached the dining hall reserving their places next to yours" Yudheya said as Prathi glared at him while shivering thinking of the happenings that morning. The younger ones were busy laughing like mads.

"Dheyaaa" Prathi whined at his brother, "Bhrathaaaa" Yudheya whined like him in a teasing manner.

Soon a pillow war waged between the two sons of Dharmraj, the calm princes will turn very kiddish whenever they get time to spend time with each other.

"Rajkumar Prathivindhya" came a sweet female voice as the siblings turned to see Vanitha standing there.

Prathi wanted to run away seeing her. His siblings were busy biting their lips trying hard to control their laughters.

"Y...ya..yes Rajkumari ??" Prathi asked knowing that he's again gonna get trapped by his siblings' teasing net.

"Rajkumar Prathivindhya !! I've bought some food for you, I noticed that you didn't have enough food this morning, it was disturbing me alot, so I bought this" She said making Prathi embarrassed.